[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's some literature dealing with bug chasing/gift sharing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: srojt5kt.jpg (31 KB, 698x557) Image search: [Google]
srojt5kt.jpg
31 KB, 698x557
What's some literature dealing with bug chasing/gift sharing subculture?
>>
Mein Kampf
>>
The Koran
>>
Bugchasingis the practice of pursuingsexual activitywithHIV-positiveindividuals in order to contract HIV. Individuals engaged in this activity are referred to as bugchasers. It is a form ofself-harm. Bugchasers seeksexual partnerswho are HIV-positive for the purpose of havingunprotected sexand becoming HIV-positive;giftgiversare HIV-positive individuals who comply with the bugchaser's efforts to become infected with HIV.
>>
File: bugchasing.jpg (684 KB, 2184x1706) Image search: [Google]
bugchasing.jpg
684 KB, 2184x1706
just get it straight from the source
>>
>>8265526
>bug chasing/gift sharing
man how death obsessed and degenerate can you get?
>>
Retard frogfaggot
>>
Bugchasingis the practice of pursuingsexual activitywithHIV-positiveindividuals in order to contract HIV. Individuals engaged in this activity are referred to as bugchasers. It is a form ofself-harm. Bugchasers seeksexual partnerswho are HIV-positive for the purpose of havingunprotected sexand becoming HIV-positive;giftgiversare HIV-positive individuals who comply with the bugchaser's efforts to become infected with HIV.

LoveWins#
>>
bump because I want legit answer
>>
>>8265526
>>8266999
As a slight expansion, any books about weird/disturbing subcultures in general? Was reading on Wikipedia about "voluntary cannibalism" forums where cannibals meet up with people who want to be eaten, swap recipes, etc (apparently Armin Meiwes was a member). Or do I have to do the research and write it myself?

>>8266470
This shit, for example, is morbidly fascinating
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.