[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i bought a book and it smells like actual fucking feces it smells
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 1442574317303.jpg (66 KB, 600x412) Image search: [Google]
1442574317303.jpg
66 KB, 600x412
i bought a book and it smells like actual fucking feces
it smells like those poor kids at grade school always did who shit themselves and then wore the same clothes to school all week

what the fuck
how do i get rid of the smell
>>
what's the book?
>>
>>8258021
on the trail of the assassins - jim garrison
>>
File: 555.jpg (54 KB, 372x527) Image search: [Google]
555.jpg
54 KB, 372x527
>>8258002
>OP bought the penguin edition
We warned you
>>
>>8258930
this tbqhfam
>>
>>8258930
>>8259985
this isn't funny and penguin didn't publish on the trail of the assassins so shut the fuck up
>>
File: praying_hands.gif (117 KB, 397x445) Image search: [Google]
praying_hands.gif
117 KB, 397x445
>>8259993
Wait, but if you didn't get the Penguin one than you bought... the Dover Thrift edition?

Oh my dear God, I beg you, protect our home from the barbarians and the plebeians. Show them the fundamentals of theology and geometry, too. Amen.
>>
>>8258002

If Muhammad was real I would go back in time and shoot him in his towelhead ass

Honestly OP just throw it out and complain. If you bought it on amazon those stores care about their star ratings. Apparently you can literally buy and sell star ratings so it matters to these cunts.
>>
>>8258002
>he chose to pick up a book, inspect it, undertake the actions necessary for the creation of a legally binding contract then forked over real dollarydoos
>for a book that smells like actual fucking feces

for what purpose
>>
You'll have to let it marinate in a bowl of your own shit and even then there is no guarantee. Face it, OP, a wiser man than you has already marked his territory. His scent will, in time, infest every nook and cranny of your house and eventually the rest of your books. everyone you have over will remark about the air of intelligence in your home. "A wise man OP is," they'll say. But you know it's a lie, the festering shit of your superior growing steadily stronger as you begin to feel like a guest in bed with your wife. She's reading the book this very minute OP, she's touching herself. Slowly it dawns on your loved ones, the conflicting scents smelling foul on your own skin. That of yourself and that of a greater man. You can't fool them forever, you can't even fool yourself.

They'll find you in a locked bathroom covered from head to toe in your own waste, shit scribbled ramblings of a mad man covering the walls. A shotgun hole in the roof of your mouth extending to the back of your insignificant mind. Before long the previous owner of the book will have tracked his scent to your house. He and your wife now married, your kids calling him father. They'll close off the bathroom, just put up a wall like it was never there. Occasionally they'll smell a subtle stench, but oh, it's just the dog.

Get rid of the book, not worth the trouble.
>>
>/pol/ are the ones who care about penguin book aesthetics and also shit on dover
lol the fucking hipsters, i never realised. this explains all their views.
>>
>>8260479
what?
>>
>>8260479
Wat?
>>
>>8258002
Read it on the loo.
>>
spray it with an inoffensive fragrance
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.