[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /lit/ think of Frank Zappa as a philosopher? youtube
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: zappa.jpg (22 KB, 736x346) Image search: [Google]
zappa.jpg
22 KB, 736x346
What does /lit/ think of Frank Zappa as a philosopher?

youtube /watch?v=dOnYFlhzpDg
youtube /watch?v=o-iqifrXT44

He is one of my personal heroes. I adore him for the fact that he is genuine.
>>
>>8251002
>I adore him for the fact that he is genuine.

Pah
I bet you also like Infinte Jest, ya fuckin meme
>>
>>8251009
no ur a meme!
>>
>>8251002
>youtube /watch?v=dOnYFlhzpDg
>youtube /watch?v=o-iqifrXT44
but seriously though, what is going on?
who's ""funding"" this ""operation""?
where are you all summer retards suddently coming from?
>>
>>8251019
fuck you
>>
>>8251024
>>8251009
you guys must be very unattractive to the opposite sex to get upset at a person you don't even know over the internet
>>
>>8251002
Why do you care what other people think of him.
Are you just looking for validation in your tastes?
That seems like a very un-Zappaesque sentiment.
>>
>>8251032
>>8251032
Why does everyone here always assume that the next person is as self-centered, immature, and autistic as they are?
>>
Don't know if I would consider him a philosopher, but he was definitely bright and saw through a lot of the bullshit that constituted modern society. I disagree with some of the things he believed in, but I can respect the guy; his music ain't too shabby either.
>>
>>8251030
explain
>>
>>8251131
No person who is content with themselves tries to bring people down with them
>>
>>8251136
is anyone ever content with themselves?
>>
>>8251136
how does this explanation relate to my previous behavior which you described as "getting upset at a person"?

so when you get upset with someone, it automatically means you're bringing him down?
is this literal "safe space" ideology that you're trying to promote here, July 4th 4chan raider from tumblr?
>>
>>8251140
Not 100% but even a normal person wouldn't go ham as much on an internet random as much as the folks here
>>
>>8251151
o.O
fuck mate, you're still going at it hahahha.

It just takes a very weak person to get upset over something small.
>>
>>8251155
What exactly are you assuming that I have "gotten upset" over?
>>
pojama people pojama people yeah yeah
>>
>>8251002
Shit tier philospher desu, good pop artist tho one of my favvy favs family
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.