[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just got done reading pic related and all I have to say is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: atlas-shrugged-book-cover.jpg (165 KB, 640x1097) Image search: [Google]
atlas-shrugged-book-cover.jpg
165 KB, 640x1097
I just got done reading pic related and all I have to say is that, well, I think Atlas shrugged is beyond underrated

The way she details characters is remarkable, the way Rand constructed the world is so close to how bad our world is, it's almost terrifying, and the plot twist with Galt is almost Shakespearean in how revolutionary this book was to international politics and the way humanity views culture
>>
>>8245490
What's your opinion on My Twisted World and Mein Kampf?
>>
>>8245490
>almost Shakespearean
>almost
Don't hold back anon, we all know Rand is the second coming of Shakespeare. Did you see the film adaptation? A fucking classic.
>>
I have some issues with the book, both in an artistic sense and a social sense, but I notice its harshest critics are meme-spouting liberals who never even read it.

Ron Paul for president.
>>
File: golly gee.jpg (125 KB, 800x616) Image search: [Google]
golly gee.jpg
125 KB, 800x616
>>8245773
>Ron Paul for president.
There's actually still sincere Paultards?
I thought all the ron paul babbies grew up into Trump fascists by now
>>
>>8245821
Of course, ending the fed is the only legitimate solution for the redemption of capitalism
>>
>>8245821
Brah have you checked the happening threads?
Paul still lives on, to warn us and to remind us that it's too late.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.