[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Ideals slowly dissolving as I lose faith in my country and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: usa-election_trump-51.jpg (64 KB, 664x441) Image search: [Google]
usa-election_trump-51.jpg
64 KB, 664x441
>Ideals slowly dissolving as I lose faith in my country and fellow man

Books for this feel?
>>
Ideals don't exist per se, they're the condition of possibility for material repetition.
So they don't dissolve either.
>>
Anything that has to do with a passive twat.

Nothing comes to mind...
>>
>>8240937

Anything written by Trump'll fix you up, sonny.
>>
Post content warning when disagreeing with red-pill gospel, please. This is very offensive to the bulk of this web-site, and I simply will not stand for it.
>>
>>8240982
Is that the same as a trigger warning?
>>
Gotcha covered op.
>>
>>8240982

Pitiful attempt. Apply yourself, roastie.
>>
>>8240937
Omon Ra, by Pelevin. Somehow.
>>
>muh ebil trump

>>>/facebook/
>>
>>8240937
The ego and its own
>>
>>8240982
kek
>>
Earth Abides gives a momentary relief from this feel but brings you right back and tells you that the only answer to this feel is death and that's the way it has to be.
>>
>>8241029

>not realizing Trump is Cleon
>not lamenting that there is no american Aristophanes

S T A Y P L E B
>>
All the King's Men

The Leopard

The Quiet American
>>
A People's History of the United States
>>
Melancholy of Resistance
>>
The Audacity of Hope
>>
The Art of the Deal
>>
>>8241929
I've heard a lot of people say this is wildly innaccurate. Is it worth reading? I'm interested but don't wanna piss my time away on 800 pages of bullshit.
>>
ill take trump over hilary every fucking day of the week and twice on sunday.
>>
>>8242002
silly
>>
>>8242002
I disagree with you but i like the expression you used so I'm going to steal it.
>>
>>8240937
Think of it as distillation of your ideals down to the essentials.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.