[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why the insinuation that shakespeare is the best writer of all
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 1467149916616.png (7 KB, 420x420) Image search: [Google]
1467149916616.png
7 KB, 420x420
why the insinuation that shakespeare is the best writer of all time triggers some people?
>>
Because they know it's false.
>>
>>8234609
who cares?

I suppose hypothetically the insinuation that water will boil in a kettle when you put it on the stove for long enough could also trigger some people
>>
>>8234609
Because he's a

F*CKING

WHITE

MALE
>>
>>8234609
He got surpassed by an Irish alcoholic.
>>
False idol syndrome.
>>
>>8234651
>This
And come to think of it, if an Irish alcoholic can surpass the greatest writer of all time... then writers need to step their pussies up.
>>
greatest *playwright/dramatist

His poetry isn't that good.
>>
Because PoC need more representation.
>>
>>8234609
It may very well be the case but Bloom takes it too far claiming that one work or another of his is the ultimate example of some literary invention. Honestly I think Bloom has some ressentiment.
>>
>>8234741
bloom is a cocksucker and a hack
>>
>>8234609
Shakespearean English.

>>8234748
It's alright buddy. It's not your fault you can't read as much or come close to understanding literature as Bloom does, it's all because of this nasty technology.
>>
>>8234759
suck a cocksuckers cock and what does that make you?

a cocksucker's cocksucker, cocksucker
>>
>>8234609
best writer of all time?
No

best english writer of all time?
Quite possibly
>>
>>8234781
>implying
>>
Because it's repeated ad nauseam.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.