[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /lit/, I know this may sound crazy but I have a story theory
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (20 KB, 240x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20 KB, 240x360
Hey /lit/, I know this may sound crazy but I have a story theory I believe really strongly but there are both either sizes to being true of reincarnation, heaven & hell. Here it is:

In reality everything exists but your eyes image the existants of what you can see is real but not real as "real" itself. There are 2 sides of good & evil and these sides are both the brink of destruction. In reality there are laws and rules and families that we care about but mostly family. If one is broken from a law is not that serious. But if you break a family or kill a family you get a weapon from ones eye. The pain of having someone or being alone just lost in the darkness trying to get out there when there's no use of such thing. The cause of destruction is choice and what the being does to the people and everything of itself. It's a threat to earth mostly and each planet too. They struggle hard to stop the sides from fighting each other just to keep a distance away from them. Now if one dies there's either reincarnation or "heaven" if heaven & hell exists than the same goes in reality with a set of rules. God decides which one goes to heaven or hell or can start reincarnation to a soul & all of it's existing memories are lost in the shadows & is renamed something new. If God puts you in a purgatory you won't exist and your existants depends on what gods decision and what he makes of it. If your soul was from hell Satan can do whatever he wants. To either put you in a purgatory (not sure if true) or to feel intensive pain. And that's what I got to share. That's my theory hope you like it. Not really good at explaining much cause I'm autistic but you understand what I'm thinking of. People with family losses do not need to suffer at all and they need more love to be treated like a family of theirs. Strangers be friends friends be strangers. It has to work. And that's about it! I'm done!
>>
are you high?
>>
>>8232655
They're definitely tripping on something. Probably stronger than weed. Or it's their first time on pot.
>>
dude have you ever thought about how, like, we're just the universe just experiencing itself?
>>
File: 1466796873638.jpg (27 KB, 414x308) Image search: [Google]
1466796873638.jpg
27 KB, 414x308
>>8232745
dude what if
what if...what if the world is A SIMULATION D:> D:>
>>
>>>/x/
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.