[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /lit/ I just want to tell you that if you ever plan to order
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: CbB8J8VUEAET2hR.jpg (56 KB, 600x403) Image search: [Google]
CbB8J8VUEAET2hR.jpg
56 KB, 600x403
Hey /lit/
I just want to tell you that if you ever plan to order a book from bookdepository, just don't.

>pic related
book ordered - book received
>>
>>8229147
i've ordered several books from book depository before and they have always arrived reasonably promptly

also you're too lazy to even retitle a meme picture so fuck you basically
>>
>>8229147
I've ordered some books from bookdepository and each time they arrived after only a month.
>>
>>8229185
>only a month
>>
bookdepository delivers here in its minimum time or less; usually as fast or faster than services where you pay shipping.
do you live in one of those asshole countries where everything takes 20 days to get to you by donkey any how?
>>
>>8229147
I live in Canada and everything I've ever ordered from the book depository (several dozen by now, probably) has arrived in 2 weeks or less.

Sure, it's slower than buying from Amazon but it's international and that's what you sacrifice for the cheaper price.
>>
Never had any problems, and I've ordered couple hundred books from there.

Of course, I buy most of my books from Amazon Marketplace, so it could be that my standards regarding book delivery are simply low.
>>
BD is a bit slow, but they're cheap as fuck, often lower prices than amazon BEFORE shipping.

One thing I've noticed about them is that they have "regional pricing"..a book might cost $20 if you're looking at the site from a UK IP, but $12 from the US (sometimes, not often though, the UK one is cheaper). So I highly recommend using a proxy.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.