[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What did he mean by this? "On the first part of the journey
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: out15268763.jpg (46 KB, 781x413) Image search: [Google]
out15268763.jpg
46 KB, 781x413
What did he mean by this?

"On the first part of the journey
I was looking at all the life
There were plants and birds and rocks and things
There was sand and hills and rings
The first thing I met was a fly with a buzz
And the sky with no clouds
The heat was hot and the ground was dry
But the air was full of sound
I've been through the desert on a horse with no name
It felt good to be out of the rain
In the desert you can remember your name
'Cause there ain't no one for to give you no pain
La, la"
>>
>>8223209
Pa. Why are eggs breakfast?

What.

You can put bacon on lunch.

Ye.

But if you put eggs on stuff it becomes breakfast?

The man spat and said the eggs are not for this world or from this world they come from the chicken but the chicken knows it not.

He wiped his chin and spat.
>>
>>8223224
THE NIGGER AND THE CAT AND THE DOG AND THE MAN WENT TO THE BARN AND THE FARM AND THE RANCH AND THE PLACE WITH ANIMALS
NIGGER SAYS THE MAN
WHAT ASKED THE NIGGER
NIGGER SAYS MAN.
YE SAID THE CAT THE CAT.
THE MAN AND HIS HANDS AND HIS FEET AND HIS EYES MURDERED THE NIGGER. HE GRABBED HIS KNIFE AND HIS GUN AND TIPPED HIS COWBOY HAT AS HE STUCK THE KNIFE INTO THE NIGGERS EYES AND TWISTED IT TWIRLING THE BRAIN INSIDE. HE THEN SHOT THE NIGGER IN THE HEAD AND THE ARM AND THE LEG AND THE CHEST AND HE SPAT AND RODE ON. THE END.
>>
T O R T I L L A
O
R
T
I
L
L
A
>>
>>8223209
>There was sand and hills and rings
This irks me.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.