[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
on the subject of Kek
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: holy fuck.jpg (69 KB, 636x424) Image search: [Google]
holy fuck.jpg
69 KB, 636x424
I have mused on the aspects of kek, the growing meme phenomenon as of late, this new incarnation of an old god, and I feel that perhaps it is a sign of the coming antichrist, or the antichrist itself.

I have come to this conclusion not the typical way, where any god in opposition is the antichrist, and the obvious idolatry problems, but more from the importance of its name, kek, sometimes called kuk, associated with the degeneracy of cuckoldry, a widely popular insult among these boards.

I feel that perhaps this name, Kuk, is a perversion of the christ himself, and have marveled at the concept of the cuckoldry of Joseph, husband of the virginal Mary.

Obviously a perverse warping of this arguably most important miracle in the history of man, the story of immaculate conception is transformed into a sinful story of treachery and deception, this Kek, and its rise of popularity alongside the mentioning of its alternate name, is the personification of slander against the Lord's greatest gift to mankind.
>>
you got off on the wrong stop buddy

reddit is a few blocks down
>>
You idiot. Kek is a shortening of keke, the Korean version of lol. Keke, or kek, has been a thing since the time of Starcraft.
>>
>>8219124
lol + le = lel
lel typo = kek
?
>>
>>8219121
not sure why you're mocking me, the signs are there. this is an honest comment on the perversity of culture, and arguably he who holds dominion over the realm of man, attempting to dismantle Christianity in the most grievous manner possible. I feel this is a quite dire instance, and one that should not go unnoticed.
>>
Kuk (or Kek) is the name of one of the oldest Egyptian gods - he was the god of darkness and was typically represented as a frog. Also has been associated with chaos.

Kuk may be a demon, the Antichrist, the false prophet, or something else - no one knows its origins, but it's important not to pay any attention to it. Demons find it equally as enjoyable when you obsess over them as when you deny their existence. Just focus on Christ, and you're all good, broski.

We were told to watch for the sign of the End Times, and this whole Kuk phenomenon might play a part in it. To me, it doesn't matter, because if you're with Christ, you have nothing to fear.
>>
>>8219124
also in World of Warcraft, the translation from horde to alliance language of "lol" is "kek".

and with that, saged and reported
>>
>>8219129
Perhaps you are right. thank you brother, thank you. I think you are sensible in this matter, I shall try to turn my eyes to Him, and do my best to turn others to Him as well. At times I grow too distracted by the demon's calls.
>>
And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet. Revelations 16:13
>>
>>8219139
Many of us can become distracted by the allure of knowing the unknown, and that can turn us from Christ. I know I was for quite a while in my edgy teen days.

Praise the Risen Lord, he sets our paths straight.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.