[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
New Ilvermorny writing and Sorting Ceremony by J.K. Rowling now
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: WBC02_Still_04.jpg (15 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
WBC02_Still_04.jpg
15 KB, 320x320
https://www.pottermore.com/news/pottermore-reveals-ilvermorny-writing-video-and-sorting

/lit/, what's your Ilvermony house?
>>
>>8217855
Was a cool as shit Ravenclaw, now am a beta Pukwudgie.

I'm seriously thinking of killing myself.
>>
>>8217867
After reading the school's backstory Pukwudgie seems like the most kickass house.
>>
>>8217855
That is i-Lvermony. This bullshit is why serif fonts exist.
>>
>>8217855
Pukwudgie.

I wanted the Thunderbird but I'm good with being the heart of the wizard, and a brawler, too? Sounds about right. I'm pleased.
>>
Horned Serpent masterrace.
>>
Hufflefag and Wampusfag. Feels pretty good.
>>
Horned serpent bitches. Enjoy your cuck houses
>>
The story was nice, but I don't understand why Isolt called out her father's name at the end. I guess whatever copout to get that Pukwudgie back
>>
>>8220509
>>8220578
HS is the smart house according to the description. Anyone on /lit/ not in this house should be ashamed
>>
>>8218675
>Pukwudgie
>kickass
They're just like American house elves with long ears. Literally cucks
>>
>>8220580
I could understand it in a sense that she's scared so she's calling out to her parents for help, like a child might. A tad nonsensical considering her age, yeah, but when you're about to die I can see that as a thing to do.
>>
>>8220734
But calling out William instead of just father seems odd, unless that was normal during those times
>>
Slytherin (just barely a Ravenclaw) and Horned Serpent.

Hmmm....
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.