[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can you recommend me some good Stephen King books, /int/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
Can you recommend me some good Stephen King books, /int/?
>>
>>8217464
Misery, Gunslinger Pt. 1. Different Seasons, and IT are top tier. Pet Semetary and Shining honorable mention,
>>
>>8217464
The Green Mile
The Stand
The Mist
>>
no, for obvious reasons
>>
the green cuckold
oogy boogy donald trump jump scare
and finally his open invitation to idris elba to fuck his wife.
masterpieces all of them.
>>
>>8217490
please, show us your book.
>>
>>8217490
>this guy
Didn't you realise that Stephen King is /lit/ now

You see, we only shit all over authors who are objectively among the most popular writers with the ignorant plebian masses, and King no longer is, so we can't dismiss his talent any more like we do with Rowling or Martin.
>>
File: Gage.png (67 KB, 340x247) Image search: [Google]
Gage.png
67 KB, 340x247
>>8217508
>talent
>author

King has an undeniable talent in storytelling when he is high as fuck in the 80s. That is the only "talent" I can attribute to him.
>>
>>8217464
The only good King stories are the non-horror stories. Mostly short stories at that, like "Rage".

If you want horror, read Clive Barker.
>>
File: 1460853256801.png (579 KB, 768x256) Image search: [Google]
1460853256801.png
579 KB, 768x256
fuck off back to /int/ pls
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.