[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daily Stirner Contemplation
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2
File: Max_stirner.jpg (10 KB, 200x237) Image search: [Google]
Max_stirner.jpg
10 KB, 200x237
Is anyone else eternally torn on how to organise themselves? If I make a list of things to do then I cuck myself by forcing myself to do stuff. If I only do what I want without structuring my time with schedules or predefined goals then I'm sure to be cucked by capitalism.

In general I suffer due to not having a sign telling me what to do.
>>
>>8204604
The solution is quite simple. You must cuck your cuck so that cucks no longer cuck your cuck. Then you may cuck cuckfully without being cucked by cucks.
>>
>>8204604
signs are spooks, idiot.
>>
My problem with Stirner is that he built off of Hegel. I think that Nietzsche was more successful because he built off of Schopenhauer.

>>8204604
Why do you think that capitalism will own you? Only Marxists this way. You own most of what you work for. Capitalism is forever in favor of the individual. If you choose the schedule then you own the time. If you are on a schedule because you 'must' be on it then you are being spooked. If it fulfills your end then surely it is in your power.
>>
>>8204634
>Capitalism is forever in favor of the individual.
how is that possible when individual laborers are needlessly exploited under capitalism?
>>
Stirner never used the term "cuck" in his literature. The fear of being cucked is itself a spook.
>>
>>8204646
really it depends on your position in life imo
>>
>>8204646
>Needlessly exploited
Are you baiting me? The demand for a product creates the need for a producer. To earn money as a producer is to produce and sell a product which has demand, ergo, there is a need.

Exploited? The cost of being proletariat is having to answer to the owner of the means of production. But the reward is that the proletariat earns money without having to furnish the means of production. Instead, the proletariat produces with the means of production supplied to him. This waves him the cost of acquiring the means of production. The worker is not exploited, he is as the consumer: he pays for a service and receives his reward.
>>
>>8204752
>>
>>8204674
so sometimes it favors the individual and sometimes it doesn't
>>8204752
and what's the downside to having the means in communal rather than private possession?
>>
>>8204785
In order to properly manage the means you require a governing body. This simply results in a new class of bourgeoisie. See North Korea.
>>
>>8204604
Well start looking at things you dont want to do as well as consider checking if you have depression
>>
>>8204604
capitalism = structure and order
yeah ok
>>
>>8204860
why can't the specific laborers that make use of some means of production be the managers of those specific means of production?

if it's a matter of having clear directions for the enterprise in question to follow, there are ways of making decisions as a group

then it's just a matter of treating those decisions as you would an order from higher up in the hierarchy within a corporation
>>
>>8204860
>you require a governing body
and why does this governing body have to be authoritarian and undemocratic like in capitalism? Why can't it be libertarian and democratic like in the CNT-FAI in 1930s Spain?
>>
This Stirner shit is retarded. What are you supposed to do all day, eat lotuses? Spooky...

If you read Hegel, you'd know even spooks are spooks. The noumena is just another phenomena. When intelligent people say Stirner's philosophy is tantalizing or appealing, they don't mean like when someone says the same thing about the Kama Sutra. Ain't no secret to life in being fucking depressed.
>>
>>8206701
>This Stirner shit is retarded. What are you supposed to do all day, eat lotuses? Spooky...

How on earth do you come to this conclusion?

>If you read Hegel, you'd know even spooks are spooks

Spooks =/= ideas/spirit/intangible/abstract
>>
>>8208017
never read hegel. everything is phenomena, not less real
>>
>>8208063
"Everything is phenomena" has zero predictive power and imparts no insight whatsoever into anything. It is a meme observation.

>falling for the Hegel meme
>>
>>8208133
as opposed to the hard science that is spooks
>>
>>8208272
>DUDE EVERYTHING'S THE SAME LMAO

Bravo Hegel!
>>
>>8208279
all of stirner's conclusions were already made in phenomenology but ecstatically rather than frog-poster-red-pilly. hegel's observation that the kantian noumena is really only another phenomena is what allows stirner to make his leaps about the ego in the first place.

>falling for the not actually reading meme
>>
>>8206444
Because that would be utter chaos. A strong government MUST exist or else the commune would fall apart. What are laws without someone to reinforce them?

>>8206382
A hierarchy implies that someone will be on top. This again becomes the bourgeoisie.
>>
/lit/ seriously needs to get over the Stirner obsession meme.
>>
Was Stirner a materialist like other left heglians?
>>
>>8208636
No, retards just need to actually read him or just shut the fuck up.
>>
>>8208636
More like /lit seriously needs to understand Stirner before making useless shitposts

Everything is spooky. Everything you get through your head, the phenomena that you infront of your eyes, is sifted into reference points, spooks. Reading Stirner doesn't mean you need to change the way you live, if anything, it justifies whatever you were doing before. Unconscious egoist has as viable way of living as conscious one.
>>
>>8208680
The subjectivity of experience doesn't necessarily entail spooks
>>
>>8208680
I think that's what >>8206701 is trying to say
>>
>>8208635
Now THIS is ideology
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.