[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have anyone here read Ovid's Metamorphosis? How was it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: brickshelf.jpg (38 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
brickshelf.jpg
38 KB, 500x667
Have anyone here read Ovid's Metamorphosis?

How was it like? What are your favourite parts?
>>
I liked the part where the guy turned into a deer then his hounds ate him
>>
>>8204544
that bookshelf would be a cool furniture piece.
>>
>>8204544
what are those things on the shelf
>>
That bookshelf proves the existence of God. Only patricians will get my point.
>>
>>8204548
Read the filename. They're bricks.
>>
why the fuck would you put bricks onto a hardwood floor. my dad would kill someone
>>
>>8204583
Just put felt under the bottom bricks.
>>
>>8204544
This makes me more angry than it should.
>>
>>8204660
I wonder if the broke hipster who made that thought of that
>>
What a waste of time. All to take a picture. The person who made this was not clever. Facile, boring.
>>
>>8204548
books you fucking idiot
>>
So, anyone wanna talk about Metamorphosis?
>>
>>8204544
>Ovid's Metamorphosis
I was too distracted by your faggot picture to notice how stupid you are. Well played.
>>
>>8204544
>Have anyone here read Ovid's Metamorphosis?
Yes.
>How was it like? What are your favourite parts?
It was like good. My favorite part was when the person turned into the thing.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.