[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So /lit/ is it worth reading?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
>>
Mildly entertaining beach read.
>>
>>8200930
I was actually planning on reading it unironically, but apparantly it focuses more on his life and not really on his business decisions. Is this true?
>>
>>8200933
It's about his daily life and some of his best deals.
>>
>>8200926
Don't mind the cucks, man, it's a real sweet book. Real Inspiring. Ever dreamt of winning? Becoming a real Top Dog Aphex Predator? The Donald's a fucking legend for a reason. he's Nietzche's Ubermansch, he's the Napoleon of Deals, the living incarnation of the alpha male archetype. His portentous Aura carries Sublime Echoes of Richard Lionheart and Charles Martel, For the Donald is, as of now, the west's last bulwark against the Jihaddic Hordes of Barbarism. At the very least it's a document of considerable historical importance.
>>
It's kinda fun. Hearing his random opinions of people, and the art of developing real estate in the 80s. Makes me want to be a real estate developer.
>>
The Greater American Empire's Poor Richard's Almanac with a hint of Mein Kampf.
>>
>>8200984
Please refer to this post:>>8200980
>>
it reads a lot like seduction/PUA and that makes sense considering how alike to sales it is.
>>
File: 1464321714526.jpg (28 KB, 480x611) Image search: [Google]
1464321714526.jpg
28 KB, 480x611
>>8200953
Up boated
>>
Yes, get it. And donate to his campaign if you haven't already. #MAGA
>>
>>8200933
Yeah. It's not really useful for improving yourself, more of a list of his accomplishments. Was looking for a straightforward advice book and was disappointed.
>>
>>8202093
Yo trump somethings wrong with your leg.
>>
>>8200953
>Aphex Predator
windowlicker
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.