[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does this guy make anyone else burst out laughing?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (32 KB, 450x338) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32 KB, 450x338
Just look at his fucking face hahahahah
>>
>>8199866
post your face, I want a good laugh
>>
File: image.jpg (23 KB, 350x250) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23 KB, 350x250
>>8199889
>>
look at the top of his head! HAHAHHAHAHAH
LOOK AT HIS LIPS
>>
>>
>>8199866
You know what's hard to photograph? Talent. You wouldn't know from his photographs that David Foster Wallace was the most talented writer ever to live. The long hair, the scruffy beard, the bandana. He looked more like a grunge rocker than the greatest writer to walk the planet since nobody. The truth is that he had no precedents. No precursors. And there was certainly no warning. The world of higher learning didn't know they were going to encounter a David Foster Wallace in the era when they did. But isn't that how it always happens? History teaches us over and over that we don't know when the paradigm-shifters are going to come. All we can do is wait for them.
>>
I don't know who this guy is, but he looks like he's made of cheese!
>>
>>8200003
Fag
>>
>>8200003

You look like a lesbian
>>
>>8200025
A hot one?
>>
>>8200003
I'd suck your dick.
>>
>>8200027

soccer lesbian
>>
>>8200031

would still smoosh weens and discuss /lit/ with though, just yanking your chain a little qt.
>>
>>8200025
lmao like some slav lesbo
>>
>>8200035
;)
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.