[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does lit like this books?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: download_20160623_132029.jpg (404 KB, 2048x1152) Image search: [Google]
download_20160623_132029.jpg
404 KB, 2048x1152
Does lit like this books?
>>
File: dopemusicfam.gif (856 KB, 350x260) Image search: [Google]
dopemusicfam.gif
856 KB, 350x260
>>8198080
I, no fucking joke, read the entirety of Atlas Shrugged in third grade. Every day after school I would come home and read like forty something pages. A lot of it was boring and way above my third grade head, but there was some really hype shit in that book. Secret civilizations, government conspiracies, lots of sex and real fucking pirates. God it was so rad. Honestly some of the most fun I've ever had reading a book.

I tried to re-read it again as an adult and it wasn't nearly as fun, but whatever.
>>
>>8198080
I liked the old meme trilogy better.
>>
>>8198080
atlas shrugged always felt like it was never edited to me. like rand wrote a first draft and was like "yeah, that should do it".
i'm not saying "urgh tl;dr, but it was repetitive and superfluous in a lot of places.

i actually enjoyed fountainhead better even though i think it's a worse book. i could get a stronger grip on the characters, i think.
>>
>>8198080
why A.R. gets a bad wrap, cherry picking.
>>
wow what an original thread i wzzzzz

zzz
>>
>>8198080
what is the art of the deal even about
>>
>>8198243
she's smart, but full of yourself.
>>
>>8198080
I think there must be one, maybe two people in the world who have read all three of those books
>>
File: 1464758334400.jpg (102 KB, 956x960) Image search: [Google]
1464758334400.jpg
102 KB, 956x960
>>8198080
relevant
>>
>>8198365
It's literally Trump's campaign strategy written out that the media is too lazy to read.
>>
>>8199084
Road to Serfdom was great, but Law, Legislation and Liberty was better.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.