[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should I call my sci-fi thriller Tech Runner or The Transhuman?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
Should I call my sci-fi thriller Tech Runner or The Transhuman?
>>
>>8192037
It should be called

or
>>
Rick Owens is shit.
>>
File: Rick-Owens-SS16-Cyclops.jpg (138 KB, 408x594) Image search: [Google]
Rick-Owens-SS16-Cyclops.jpg
138 KB, 408x594
>>8192058
Pleb.
>>
>>8192037
Call it The Transman
>>
>>8192037
I don't like either. They seem derivative.
>>
>>8192079
the fuck is going in this picture
>>
>>8192086
fashion
>>
>>8192037
Might as well pander to leftist gender culture, which at this point in time is dominant.
>>
The Transrunner.

it's about a tranny winning gold on the female olympic sprint and a cultural war between the feminists and the lbgt crowd as a result of it fags, traps, trans and straights ultimately aligning themselves against heterosexual women for a new world order and come out victorious once the first artificial womb is functional.

get to writing lad
>>
>>8192094
>it's about a tranny winning gold on the female olympic sprint and a cultural war between the feminists and the lbgt crowd as a result of it
But this is now inevitably happening
>>
>>8192112
It's going to be like this all over again:

>Another event dubbed a "Battle of the Sexes" took place during the 1998 Australian Open[33] between Karsten Braasch and the Williams sisters. Venus and Serena Williams, aged 17 and 16 respectively, had claimed that they could beat any male player ranked outside the world's top 200, so Braasch, then ranked 203rd, challenged them both. Braasch was described by one journalist as "a man whose training regime centered around a pack of cigarettes and more than a couple bottles of ice cold lager."[34][35] The matches took place on court number 12 in Melbourne Park,[36] after Braasch had finished a round of golf and two beers. He first took on Serena and after leading 5–0, beat her 6–1. Venus then walked on court and again Braasch was victorious, this time winning 6–2.[37] Braasch said afterwards, "500 and above, no chance." He added that he had played like someone ranked 600th in order to keep the game "fun."
>>
>>8192094
noice
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.