[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Yes, yes, well done, Wagner, well done HOWEVER
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: Nietzsche-274x300.jpg (26 KB, 274x300) Image search: [Google]
Nietzsche-274x300.jpg
26 KB, 274x300
Yes, yes, well done, Wagner, well done

HOWEVER
>>
MUSIC

my dear Wagner

IS

hold on please ahem

DIONYSIAN
>>
Wagner was the Dave Mustaine of that time
>>
>>8178790
Oh my teacher was talking about that letter bromantinc
>>
>>8178790
Can reading Nietzsche inspire you to self-improvement?
>>
>>8178790
>Oh god, I fucking love you Wagner.
>Muh Germanic imagery
>And your wife! Are you two doing okay? Yeah? Oh, no reason...
>Wait. Wagner....
>Wat r u doing.
>Are those... Christian themes?!
>CHURCH SONGS?!
>And what do you mean you don't want me around your wife and kids anymore?!
>LIKE I GIVE A FUCK! FUCKING NORMIE! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>1888 "Der Fall Wagner" is published

I like him as much as the next guy, but his biography is just one single meta-cringe fest.
>>
>>8179116
yes he is one of the go to's for that
>>
>>8179116
Yes, but only if you are a pleb who is heavily influenced by Christian culture in the first place and are devoid of any direction in life.
But try not to stop with Freddie.
>>
>>8178790
Knowledge that you didn't work for creates an un-payable debt to God right? Is that why Nietzsche was obsessed with overcoming?
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.