[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I Describe Myself
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: dclife.jpg (2 MB, 4032x3024) Image search: [Google]
dclife.jpg
2 MB, 4032x3024
You tell me what to read.

29 neet american
gay jewish
have trouble finishing a lot of books, they pace slowly for me. My favorite read as a kid was The Dangerous Lives of Altar Boys. I really enjoy coming of age stories and the Roman A Clef format. I like reading things that reflect the author's culture and personal story, and have a tough time with most fiction, but appreciate imaginative informative variants like Madeline L'Engle.
>>
>>8178476
Oh and I usually read history and true crime books but I'd like to find fiction I would enjoy. I am however, very picky with my aesthetic and most seem not to prefer my aesthetic.
>>
A Confederacy of Dunces you kike
>>
kys faggot
>>
Allen Ginsberg
>>
>>8178476
Well I'm 28 Russian Jew, not NEET or gay, but from your description my favorite novel should do you good.

Of Human Bondage by Maugham.
>>
>>8178476

Start with the Greeks.
>>
18 australian
white, gay
dont know what to do with myself
dont know what is true, continuous back and forth pull between Christian theism and agnosticism

>>8178476
Faggots by Larry Kramer
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.