[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does one "invoke" the creative nothing? How can
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: fg.png (9 KB, 201x251) Image search: [Google]
fg.png
9 KB, 201x251
How does one "invoke" the creative nothing? How can I make the muses talk?
>>
>>8174380
spread you ass cheeks
>>
>>8174391
Oh, for one moment I forgot Stirner is a meme on /lit/ and that anything related to him can and will be used against me
>>
Make bad life decisions and fall into a deep depression
>>
>>8174406
That sounds...depressing , also, I don't think that would generate creativity, more like the other way around
>>
>>8174411
creativity is a spook
>>
Writing completely on impulse helps - no deliberation, no criticism, simply creating without holding back at all. Every time you do this you'll get a little better. Every time you pause to turn things over or see if they make sense, you'll get a little worse. Forget about logic and order and quality. The voice of the muses is your actual inner voice. Let it talk unfiltered and it will reward you.
>>
>>8174426
I shouldn't've posted Stirner.
>>
>>8174411
It doesn't sound depressing but it sounds like joy. You have to have the right perspective. Remember that story? The Myth of Syphilis.
>>
>>8174438
I'll look in to it anon
>>
>>8174438
as much as people will tip their fedoras at this post, it's true. It shouldn't be work. If it is, it's probably showing.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.