[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>and so they called my name to the deck for punishment because
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: Dermott1.jpg (20 KB, 294x286) Image search: [Google]
Dermott1.jpg
20 KB, 294x286
>and so they called my name to the deck for punishment because of some bullshit about a place I was supposed to be, so I told them the lieutenant never told me that and he fuckin lied and said he did, and the dillhole captain believed him. So they said I was gonna get flogged and to take off my shirt and I was totally about to just grab the captain and jump over the side and do like a samurai honor killing instead of letting that jerkwad whip me and dishonor me when my best friend stepped up and was like "Herman is the coolest guy ever and also his jacket is cool and you shouldn't flog him" and then the sergeant of the friggin marines came out and was like "Melville is the tightest shit and we'll like mutiny and stuff if you whip him" and I gave the evil eye to the captain and he let me go. Which is good because I didn't really feel like murder-suiciding us anyways.

Sure, Melville, whatever you say.
>>
>>8172293
I chuckled. Thank you for this.
>>
>>8172293
he looks like arin hanson
>>
I don't get it.
>>
>>8172293

I read that in Dermott's voice.

For anyone who isn't familiar with The Venture Bros.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4c8cixr3OaY
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.