[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/lit/, I have a compulsion to buy books. Don't get me wrong,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
/lit/, I have a compulsion to buy books. Don't get me wrong, I read them, but I end up buying and my backlog is huge.
tfw genuienly tried to stop but i keep buying more books
>>
>>8171980
picture of my backlog from a week ago
about 3 more books have been added
>>
Pff, me too. I still need to finish 5 more books before I'm "allowed" to buy another and while I read a lot, I read everything BUT the books here brought last.
>>
I also have this problem

I think it stems from a desire to have a big ass lobrary to loan shit to anyone who coukd use it
>>
>>8172016
true
I think the people in the bookstores i frequent think im more of a psued than I actually am
>>
>>8171980
I love buying books. They're such a cheap thing to collect, the amount of entertainment you get for their cost is enormous and used bookstores are usually pretty cozy places to spend time in.

It's also one of the nicer types of collections to display.
>>
>>8172042
You sound like that one english teacher every school has that constantly reads and talks about their book collection to the class.

tfw one of my english teachers gave everyone a corman cuck-arthy extract
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.