[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
INNOCENCE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 6
File: sat2.gif (191 KB, 392x492) Image search: [Google]
sat2.gif
191 KB, 392x492
How does one lose his innocence?
Why does innocent girls prone to have a more pure and symmetric face?
Why am i, as a guy, attracted to the innocence, and are girls too?

Please tell me your thoughts on innocence and purity

also. please rec books on innocence

>pic somehow related
>>
>>8169440
Elena Ferrante's Neapolitan Novels
Memoirs of a Geisha
Jude the Obscure
>>
>>8169440
spooks
>>
>>8169448
If i describe a girl as innocent, how do you picture her?
>>
File: lit.jpg (62 KB, 475x599) Image search: [Google]
lit.jpg
62 KB, 475x599
Sex takes 5 minutes. A man is done and an impregnated woman is occupied for nice months. Females are the bottle neck of reproduction.
Every female who gets fucked will spread her genes, while if a male impregnates 10 women in a day, his genes are spread tenfold while 9 men don't spread their genes at all (over 80% of all male sea lions never reproduce, pic related).
All fertile females are of value to a male. (While a random male is most likely unattractive, a worker bee.)

That being said, to your question: A pregnant female knows she's doing a good job of reproducing.
However, if you start mating with a female, you have no chance of knowing if she's pregnant from another. There is the severe risk of your person to invest the rest of your life nurturing another mans child, fucking other your own genes.
Men are thus paranoid and you'll find a virgin and purity cult in basically all religious. If a guy fucks around, the wife at home doesn't even have that big of a disadvantage - she "just" shares the mans resources with an unknown. If the guy cums, he's done and might have another child somewhere - a female need not care in principle (at least with animals). But form a biological perspective, female adultery is a big deal.
>>
File: blood_battle.jpg (144 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
blood_battle.jpg
144 KB, 1024x768
>>8169466
lel, I was initially gonna post this picture, sorry
>>
>>8169461
I don't entertain spooks.

As Lacan said: "In our unconscious, in the real of our desire, we're all murderers".
>>
>>8169440
His eyes were a bit...they sorta pointed in different directions, almost.
>>
>>8169466
So basically i am attracted to purity, because i then assume she isn't taken/used.
So if i deflower a girl, will she be less attractive afterward, also for other males?
also
>biology
>>
>>8169485
>unconscious
>in the real of our desire
duuude spooky lmaooooooooo
>>
>>8169516
it's because you're insecure, basically.

You aren't attracted to 'purity', you're unsure of yourself
>>
Everything by Dostoevsky desu senpai
>>
purity is a meme made up by pre-iron age farmers. its still performed today for the likes of you. for innocence, read some keats or blake, but realize that innocence is about a lack, not a quality.

it's not real.
>>
/pol/
>>
>>8169529
well bingo. I am insecure, but i don't see it as a bad trait, because i don't think i will ever become sure of myself, or whom i am. I have always looked down upon those, who seemed to have the right answer, and never found them to be attractive.
soo, insecure=purity. it makes sense in my head.
>>
>>8169540
Thanks for the recs.
what do you think innocence is a lack of? Or what is it a sign of?
>>
Some people are attracted to innocence because they want to destroy it. Think of what Grushenka wanted to do to Alyosha and Dimitri's attraction to Katya in The Brothers Karamazov. Not every attraction to innocence is for that reason though. Sometimes people like it because they see something the could never be. Maybe that sort of envy can turn into a need to have or a need to destroy? I dunno.

The most simple reason would be that it's cute. Yes girls think this too. Innocent guys are adorable it's one of the reasons girls love Captain America so much
>>
>>8169585
>what do you think innocence is a lack of?

it's the default naivete. once you have an idea-- any idea, any model, right or wrong-- of how life operates, you've lost it.
>>
>>8169586
in a relation, one will always be more innocent, and it has to be the girl.
Why?
>>
>>8169585
a lack of dick, mine in particular
>>
>>8169624
I don't know if it has to be the girl, it depends. Girls are usually more prone to be innocent or put on the air of innocence because it's more feminine and considered attractive. In reality though, girls will openly mock a girl who is innocent, but it's out of their own insecurities a lot of the time.
>>
On losing innocence, I think it's when you first realize the world is a horrible place and that most people are evil. A lack of innocence doesn't mean a total lack of hope for humanity though! But the more innocent you are, the less likely you are to assume somebody is bad by default I believe. I might be totally wrong though
>>
>>8169654
>it's a virginal men try to explain what women want thread
>>
Okay so.
As you are born, you start to figure out, build a model, for what is right and wrong, ethics. And as you grow up, your model will be more defined, as will your identity.
The more defined you are, the less insecure you will be. You know what to do and how to act in most situations. You have lost your purity, you are confident, and are are now desired by the innocent girls, who are yet to find the right path.

So how do i convince myself that i am right. Stirner?
>>
William Blake conceives of innocence as the eternal recurrence of childhood. Therefore, to be innocent one must be like a child.
>>
>>8169576
>soo, insecure=purity. it makes sense in my head.

you are an idiot.
>>
>>8170376
Or are conception of what children are like, in a pointlessly condescending context.
>>
>>8169466
Why is purity always about having sex? Why can't a man or woman have sex but still remain pure?
>>
>>8169466
The humanity is here thanks to men choosing to take pride in serving women and thanks to women loving to be served.
=>Nobody likes a virgin boy

being a virgin means you suck at making women cum, or more generally at entertaining them, especially if you are old, while other men are already proud of fucking women and the one girl that you try to be noticed by.

For virginity in girl, betas think that motherhood is a redemption from slutiness, or non-virginity.
Of course, today, motherhood is delayed by women, if not even disliked, precisely because women want to enjoy the cock carousel for far longer then before, so the motherhood as redemption is replaced by being in a relationship.
Men accept these compromises because they never have the choice when it comes to women and even invent the meme ''our society will continue in the future so it is good that women spread their legs''.

proving my point. virgin = weaklings, not real men

this indeed. why ?
-because people know that women cannot keep their legs closed
-because people know that most men never amount to anything besides wishing to fuck women

virginity is the best discriminant for people:
-good women are not tramps
-good men manage to make something of their lives (but most men are too pathetic to do something that fucking women).

naturally, this non-hedonistic utopia never occurs:
-women spread their legs chasing their fun, especially through sex, thanks to the men ready to serve them
-very few men go beyond women
men never amount to anything besides providing entertainment for women, since providing for women is the easiest thing (even though, most of the time, they will get their orgasms from other men), especially when it comes to giving them gifts.
>>
File: tumblr_o7ygvpNxYp1togs3vo1_1280.jpg (112 KB, 564x846) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o7ygvpNxYp1togs3vo1_1280.jpg
112 KB, 564x846
When will any of you learn
>>
>>8169466
>there are people who unironically look at life this way
What a perfect horror. Being a completely ignorant proletarian Trump supporter is better than this.

Anyway, to answer OP's question, there is no such thing. There is no state of mind or substantial character trait that we may call innocence; innocence can be understood only after an event that is understood as a fall. The difference between an innocent person and a guilty person is that we no longer approve of the latter. Call me an 'SJW' if you want, but innocence and guilt, particularly the sexual innocence and guilt that you are talking about, can be understood only juridicially; there is no 'essence' of innocence or guilt, and the matter is determined entirely by external rules. Any parent knows that a child is not innocent in any deep sense. Children are nefarious in ways that adults would never dream of being. A child can understand any actual state of mind, but it is telling that only an adult can entertain the dream of innocence. That's my two cents anyways.
>>
File: Albert Anker 2.jpg (78 KB, 736x901) Image search: [Google]
Albert Anker 2.jpg
78 KB, 736x901
Without resorting to spooks or memes, demonstrate the world is objectively terrible.

I'm waiting.

People are attacted to innocence because it's a virtuous trait and is orderly, and humans naturally look up to both of these things.

Innocence is beautiful in the same way courage, fairness and justice are.
>>
>>8169576
>I have always looked down upon those, who seemed to have the right answer

LMFAO do u not see your paradox?

>my answer is to look down upon those who think they have the right answer

even if you are insecure in your belief, it is still your belief and you seem pretty sure about it that it makes you look down upon complete strangers based solely on your perverted sense of imperatives
>>
>>8170593
This
>>
>>8171190
>Without resorting to spooks
>virtuous
>fairness
>justice
>>
>>8170901
>like this
Like what? I just described biology. Any judging of how it is was done by you.
>>
>>8171301
Spooks don't exist, they're basic skeletal blue prints of more advanced ideas to come later.
>>
>>8171450
>Like what? I just described biology

No you didn't.
>>
>>8171457
Reading it back, except for "men are thus paranoid" (which to be honest is false because people are not actually that conscious about things), I don't see one statement that isn't just a dry fact. Mind pointing it out?
>>
>>8171465
I find these issues to be more culturally and social based than biological, I don't think there's any evidence linking the concept of innocence to the flesh itself.
>>
>>8171487
I see.

Doesn't quite explain why you replied with "No you didn't.", but okay...
Your use of the term "evidence" is also strange. I mean there is a very strong connection between how people understand innocence and the notion of (physical!) virginity. So there is evidence that they are tied. That's true, even if it were exactly as you propose it is. Evidence for X doesn't mean X is true. I think you think of Proof.
>>
>>8171510
>Your use of the term "evidence" is also strange. I mean there is a very strong connection between how people understand innocence and the notion of (physical!) virginity

Which doesn't imply biological origin, it's culture appealing to the biological, separate entirely from other people's ideas of what innocence actually are circumglobal. You're describing a set scenario that works to prey on people's instincts of preying on powerlessness.

>That's true, even if it were exactly as you propose it is.

In whatever scenario you're making the biological begins and ends with a boner being involved. How the boner gets achieved, comes from a variety of reasons.
>>
>>8170835
(You)
>>
>>8171513
?? Why are you quoting me and then giving lines about the content of the thread. They were about evidence vs. proof.

Consider the following conversation.
>A: What's your favorite ice cream? I want ice cream.
>B: A pregnant woman likes sweet stuff. Maybe you're pregnant.
>A: That has nothing to do with ice cream! What you say is wrong!
>B: Why wrong? Maybe my idea is wrong, yeah... I was just describing biology.
>A: No you didn't!

Yes, I did.
>>
>>8171538
There is more evidence to suggest a social phenomenon is social than not.
>>
>>8169440
>How does one lose his innocence?
with age, when you grow

>also. please rec books on innocence
pelevin, ontology of childhood
it's a short story

>>8170593
because if you have sex you are adult and being adult automatically means that you are not innocent anymore

>>8169466
you mix harem animals with those who form pairs, also all worker bees are female
>>
>>8169576
Okay underground man, keep deluding yourself.
>>
>>8171583
Humans ought to be those who form pairs?

Well society today is a bit forced, and there's stuff like
https://psmag.com/8-000-years-ago-17-women-reproduced-for-every-one-man-6d41445ae73d#.j8xkmcpje

The different monkey species are handling it all quite differently.
>>
>>8169466
>>8169516
Bu "pure" you mean pretty, and no, the attractive and youthful girls are the ones getting dicked the most.

All the obsession with virginity doesn't make any sense. The hymen, which is naturally fractured to allow menstruation, doesn't break for the first 1-5 times having sex, and even then, the membrane grows back if you abstain from sex for long enough, which isn't many months or years. There's no way to check or know if someone is truly a virgin unless you witness her giving birth.

In the end it doesn't really matter, does it? The strong man will cuck you and fuck your wife and the next generation will be stronger. Why fight nature?
>>
>>8171604
(you)
>>
How does one lose his innocence?

Through experience--experience that is not imaginary.
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.