[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey guys, so I'm flying out of town in a week to meet my
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3024x4032) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3024x4032
Hey guys, so I'm flying out of town in a week to meet my long distance gf. I'm currently staying in and out of hotels because there are bugs in my house, and I have to cleanse them (fuck). This is my current read, it won't take me long to finish. I'm about to go in B&N to waste time until hotel check in. Rec me some books to get.
>>
miss lonelyhearts
>>
Whatever you do don't read the things she has said to you. Inevitably you'll find out through those messages she is cheating on you. Let her give it to you later on with the "we're so far away, it's so hard" garbage. It's a lot smoother than the inadequacy you'll feel.
>>
>>8165923
>there are bugs in my house
>Rec me some books to get
you already know what to read
>>
File: received_1247490985268761.jpg (21 KB, 550x375) Image search: [Google]
received_1247490985268761.jpg
21 KB, 550x375
>>8165923

Damn, son. What edition is that?
>>
>>8165975
Already read Kafka, give me something else.
>>
>>8165975
This anon means Kafka's Metamorphosis which is actually a short story
>>8165949
This anon means Travels with my Aunt, which is a very good Graham Greene recommendation for travel.
>>
>>8165923
>my long distance gf
Dude, you were cucked. Long distance relationships don't work; she was fucking somebody. I'm sorry
>>
>>8165923
It's an opportunity to read long books. You'll have few distractions and reasons to set the book down. That's comfy. Pick a 19th century classic you've had your eye on.
I sped through the first book of In Search Of Lost Time in a week while I was in a hotel in Rome. Felt patrician in a way.
>>
>>8165949
This

the faithful long distance gf is a myth
>>
>>8165992
>>8166005
So far only good suggestions. I don't really have any classics that come to mine though. Just throw something at me.
>>
>>8166006
>>8165949
>not just both fucking other people
senpai
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.