[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've just came across some of the most retarded shit I've
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 1442790900218.jpg (38 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
1442790900218.jpg
38 KB, 450x450
I've just came across some of the most retarded shit I've ever seen regarding e-books.

Why are some e-books on Kobo not available in certain countries? Isn't that the purpose of them being "e"!?
Any one knows how to trick the Kobo store on this?

>inb4 buying e-books
>>
>>8164499
Go away, stupid frogposter
>>
e-books still have publishers. Those publishers only have publishing rights in certain countries
>>
>>8164499
There is no "inb4 buying ebooks"

Stop buying digital goods for inflated prices.
>>
>>8164502
The book I'm trying to buy doesn't have an "e" format in my countries publisher and has ran out of stock in physical format.
>>
>>8164511
what book?
>>
>>8164518
Why does that even matter? A Brazilian book
>>
>>8164499
the proper way to exclaim a question is "?!", not "!?". the latter sounds as if you're stating someone but then doubt what you just stated
>>
>>8164638
I was going to try to get it for you you shitter.
>>
>>8164668
Those aren't the proper ways to exclaim a question! Why are you misinforming peopleā€½
>>
>>8164681
:O
>>
>>8164681
:DDD
>>
>>8164681
<:v
>>
>>8164511
you could do what i did. buy the last paper version from amazon and then scan the fucker.

i'm really sorry, Kit Pedler and Gerry Davis, but you left me with no other option.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.