[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>chilean coal miners or poor african children problem have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: .jpg (354 KB, 3000x2000) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
354 KB, 3000x2000
>chilean coal miners or poor african children problem have great ideas for novels just not the resources to put it on paper and follow it through
how does this make you feel. all those great books lost
>>
>>8163990
hehe chilian and african are inferior to the white man's intellect, they wouldnt have created anything anyways. Maybe Harry Potter tier trash lol that women write

take the redpill

DEUS VULT
>>
>>8163990
>have great ideas for novels
1. they don't
2. I don't care about novels. you people and your unquestioned belief that novels are the be-all and end-all of literature is sickening
3. >reading for plot . an idea for a novel doesn't even make a good novel
>>
>>8163990

Lost potential is near infinite, crying about it is faggy and dumb.
>>
File: dfw.png (221 KB, 291x393) Image search: [Google]
dfw.png
221 KB, 291x393
>Implying the average twat has any idea worth writing down
>Implying you can write a good book without knowing literature
>Implying african tribals and chilean coal miners know literature
>Implying this isn't a bait thread
Why don't you just go into your shed and neck yourself you stupid cunt?
>>
God, I wish I was as handsome as Fassbender.

OP did you ever stop to think that those populations don't give a shit about literature? If they had the leisure time and disposable income I doubt they would sit around penning novels. I'm not judging them they can do whatever they want.
>>
>>8163990
>great ideas for novels
you lost me there

novels are inferior to pretty much every other type of traditional prose
>>
>>8164004
>shit-talking chilean coal-miners on a chilean coal-mining website
>>
>>8163990
You write like the mongoloid child of an African coal miner.
>>
Literature is mostly shit though. Name 3 good books.
protip: don't even try, there are none
>>
>>8164003
this is the only sustainable view
>>
>>8164130
Harry Potter
Lord of the Rings
The Bible
>>
>>8164002
>an idea for a novel doesn't even make a good novel

This so much. I have wasted so many hours writing stories that go no where because the idea cannot be fleshed out plausibly or in an interesting way
>>
File: an_actual_frog.png (132 KB, 1085x615) Image search: [Google]
an_actual_frog.png
132 KB, 1085x615
there's tons of great shit we'll never have because people don't pursue their passions, don't have the resources, have mental illness, etc.

it's the world we live in, deal with it pussy.
>>
File: 1446639350036.png (92 KB, 295x229) Image search: [Google]
1446639350036.png
92 KB, 295x229
>tfw Chilean
>tfw everyone knows your country just because some miners got stuck in a hole
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.