[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why read literature worth reading if i will surely misinterpret
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
Why read literature worth reading if i will surely misinterpret it because i am uneducated moron? What is the even point in trying?
>>
>implying there's a right interpretation
Barthes and Derrida would like to talk to you.
>>
>>8160767
>le it's all subjective, man! xD
>>8160763
Maybe...learn? If you think you're uneducated, work on fixing that issue.
>>
>>8160763
stick to your anime and 'vidya', frog faggot

>>>/r9k/
>>
>>8160763

OP there is no point for you unless you say there's one. Everything is subjective.
>>
>>8160815
not op but how and what do you learn?!?
>>
>>8160763
>>8160879
Start with the greeks
>>
>>8160883
what is the best guide?ive seen at least 3 different long images about it and all 3 of them are completely different.
>>
>>8160887
Read them all
>>
>>8160893
but it would take decades to simply read all of them and then few decades to understand all of them.
>>
>>8160815

Well, you are objectively a cancerous growth
>>
>>8160899
Nope, it's no more than 40 books. You can read that in a year.
>>
>>8160912
mind listing them or just post a link with them because there are hundred books just for one period or philosopher and then there are million translations.
>>
>>8160763
>What is the even point in trying?

Having fun reading and exploring the written word. You will learn and every retarded started from somewhere.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.