[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I ordered these books. Did I do good? Recently ordered books
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
I ordered these books. Did I do good?

Recently ordered books

The Bell Jar (Modern Classics)
Plath, Sylvia

The Notebooks of Malte Laurids Brigge (Penguin Classics)
Rilke, Rainer Maria

Apocalypse Culture
Parfrey, Adam

The Journal of Albion Moonlight (New Directions Paperbook)
Kenneth Patchen

La-Bas (Down There)
Huysmans, Joris K.

Tales of Ordinary Madness
Charles Bukowski

Moravagine (New York Review Books Classics)
Cendrars, Blaise

Wuthering Heights (Penguin Classics)
Emily Brontë

Howl and Other Poems (City Lights Pocket Poets, No. 4)
Ginsberg, Allen

Three Novels: Molloy, Malone Dies, The Unnamable
Samuel Beckett

Junky: The Definitive Text of "Junk"
Burroughs, William S.

The Temptation to Exist
Cioran, E. M.

The Birth of Tragedy (Dover Thrift Editions)
Friedrich Nietzsche

A Brief History of Western Philosophy
Kenny, Sir Anthony

The Story of Philosophy (Touchstone Books) (Touchstone Books (Paperback))

Durant, WillThe Norton Anthology of Poetry
Allison, Alexander W.

The Ego and His Own: The Case of the Individual Against Authority (Dover Books on Western Philosophy)
Stirner, Max

The Norton anthology of modern poetry,
Ellmann, Richard

2666: A Novel
Roberto Bolano

Johnny Panic and the Bible of Dreams: Short Stories, Prose and Diary exerpts
Plath, Sylvia
>>
Don't ever make a thread like this again.
>>
File: tumblr_o41bpfGH5w1sk91duo1_1280.jpg (382 KB, 991x1208) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o41bpfGH5w1sk91duo1_1280.jpg
382 KB, 991x1208
>>8148770
>>
>>8148727
>The Norton anthology of modern poetry
Would have been better off with the English poetry anthology unless you already have something similar
>>
>>8148788
??? you mean english literature? that one's fucking expensive. I got the norton anthology on hard cover for like 3 bucks plus shipping.
>>
>>8148727
>The Ego and His Own: The Case of the Individual Against Authority (Dover Books on Western Philosophy)
>he fell for the meme
>>
>>8148801
hey, it sounded genuinely interesting.
>>
>>8148727
come back when you've actually read any of the books you ordered.

and yes i do know not having read a book doesn't stop you from discussing it since I do it all the time :)
>>
>>8148821
I've only read 5 books this year (and read a little of some other books like half way) , and I still post on this forum like all the fucking time. I ask for a lot of recommendations lol. better than food book reviews and lit are where I've gotten most of my recommendations.
>>
File: image.jpg (65 KB, 576x432) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65 KB, 576x432
>>8148727
>not buying Russell's History of Western Philosophy
>>
>>8148865
>Russell's History of Western Philosophy
don't tempt me
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.