[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Everything was so simple before you. Everything was bad in the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
Everything was so simple before you. Everything was bad in the right way, but you had to make it better.
You used all of your magic to make me wanna get up and do things.
And suddenly you just turn around, like a Power Ranger, while an explosion happens.
And the explosion is me. It's happening inside me.
And I can't stop wondering if there's any other timeline in which none of that happened, and I'll just wake up in a normal day, drink my milk, watch some movie and play pokemon.
But I can't even sleep. I wake up three or four times because of any bad dream I always have, or just don't sleep at all because I don't want to dream about you
or wake up and don't see any "good morning" text on my phone or anything else.
And I can't eat because it just doesn't make sense anymore.
And it's funny because I scream, and scream really loud. But I'm the only one who hears it.
And my head always hurts, but everyone say it's because of my cell phone. Maybe it really is, but I don't tell the truth.
And now it's 4 in the morning and I'm writing this hoping everything just go away, because a friend once told me "everything fades with time".
And I hope it's true.

So, this is the kind of thing I like to write. I was wondering how would you guys classify it. As a poem or anything else.
I'm sorry if it all doesn't make sense, but I tried to translate from portuguese.
Comment and criticism are welcome.
>>
File: image.jpg (90 KB, 541x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
90 KB, 541x480
Epic. You should have fucked the rhythm of your sentence up a bit more though.
>>
>>8144525
that movie was fucking amazing desu
#1 all time
>>
>>8144653
>Nu-Male gets cucked by his pretend e-girlfriend

Yeah no wonder you liked it
>>
>>8144658
Like a majority of victims of cuckhood isn't the alt-right.
>>
>>8144668
>me, alt-right.
>implying

I'm not the one with a hard on for cuckcore mate
>>
File: funnymemeifound.jpg (56 KB, 500x456) Image search: [Google]
funnymemeifound.jpg
56 KB, 500x456
>>8144525
It's true, everything ends with time. Pain, as unbelievable as it may seem, will end with time. Your existence is not perpetual and immortal. You should find peace in the knowledge of death.
>>
>>8144836
I'm aware of that, but it's the time in between that really hurts.
>>
>>8144873
you can shorten that time between if you will it. in fact, you should, as any meaning you might produce in your lifetime will, as with all things, end in time, so you might as well opt to eliminate that suffering entirely. or continue living a shitty, meaningless life to "rebel against the absurd xD" and because "why not life is 'beautiful' and 'precious' and we only get one shot so we should make it count"

such is the natural conclusion to that stupid line of thinking
>>
>>8144836

>FFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
>>
>>8144836
>>8144908
You post rage comics "ironically" but you literally do sound like a 15 year old
>>
File: annoyed pepe.jpg (14 KB, 251x242) Image search: [Google]
annoyed pepe.jpg
14 KB, 251x242
>>8144653
It was ok but it's pretty much just a glorified cuck story.
>>
>>8144658
>>8144668
>>8145027
This is literally the first time I've considered the look at the movie from the emasculated cuck angle...
And it's scary how well that angle works.
Even the entire concept and development of the e-gf (as placeholder of women) works well under the premise of womens movement.
Holy fuck.

Was this movie a Redpillfag-prank?
>>
>>8145046
No it wasn't, it's just another cuck story made to please the masses for easy jewbux.
>>
>>8144658
More like
>Nu-male realizes that a flawed reality will always be better than a virtual idealized girlfried.
It's a good film because of its ending. He needed a reality check.
>>
>>8145098
This.
But I also feel like there was something in there about generally accepting that the partner who is right for you will probably not be perfect/out of your league.
>>
File: 1465181420732.gif (3 MB, 430x515) Image search: [Google]
1465181420732.gif
3 MB, 430x515
>Tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all.
NO IT'S NOT

GO FUCK YOURSELF YOU HACK
>>
>>8144525
>And suddenly you just turn around, like a Power Ranger, while an explosion happens.
>And the explosion is me. It's happening inside me.

r u srs
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.