[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why don't /lit/ anons include their publications (novels,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: randompenguin.jpg (149 KB, 468x452) Image search: [Google]
randompenguin.jpg
149 KB, 468x452
Why don't /lit/ anons include their publications (novels, lit mags) in their posts? Is it because they're not good enough to be published?
>>
prolly.
>>
>>8142689
This thread is basically internet bullying. Don't come in here and mock the entire community.
>>
Yes. Or, rarely, when they are published, they'll make an ambiguous claim that seems to imply that they're a legitimate author on the road to living out the /lit/ dream, and then when pressed, they reveal that the thing they've written is some trashy fantasy/scifi novel.
>>
Are you asking why we don't end every post with a postcript of our publication credentials, and maybe our pen names, too?

Well maybe because that would constitute a 'signature, OP, and 4chan is not a fucking message board holy fucking shit you fucking faggot nigger.

I feel like there are lots of people that have forgotten that 4chan is not a fucking message board, and I feel like they need to be reminded of this. I came to 4chan specifically to get away from message boards back in the day and I don't want to go back.
>>
File: listening.jpg (122 KB, 1300x866) Image search: [Google]
listening.jpg
122 KB, 1300x866
>>8142759
so how many times have you been published? obviously don't include a pen name or any identifiers, as that isn't what OP asked, asshole.
>>
>>8142689
It's an anonymous board, dingus.
>>
>>8142826
I've gotten three short stories published, honestly, but that's not the point. That IS what the OP was asking for, or it's the clearest interpretation of it.
>>
>>8142891
Where? I've been lurking here for a long time, and this doesn't come up enough. I submit and get rejected a lot. Want to know where /lit/ anons have had success.
>>
>>8142901
my anus of course. im writer
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.