[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I need to become a pseud and fast! what are some compulsory books
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: 1462428269750.png (526 KB, 764x705) Image search: [Google]
1462428269750.png
526 KB, 764x705
I need to become a pseud and fast! what are some compulsory books every pseud should read?
>>
/lit/
>>
>>8140518
Nietzche, duh
>>
>>8140518
Just read a bunch of Wikipedia articles on the subjects you wish to look like an expert in.

That's what I do
>>
File: download (2).jpg (14 KB, 180x280) Image search: [Google]
download (2).jpg
14 KB, 180x280
>>8140518
If Gaddis is to be believed, pic related.
>>
>>8140518
Be more ironic and say you're voting for Trump even though you never vote. The keys to the psued kingdom.
>>
Just read. You have a lot of time. Most people enjoy only a tiny amount of the reading and enjoys more the image it gets them. If someone reads something to be true and not a pseud, its a pseud in the first place; a pseud who took more effort.
You can do as them and hide it.
>>
Just read. You have a lot of time. Most people enjoy only a tiny amount of the reading and enjoys more the image it gets them. If someone reads something to be true and not a pseud, its a pseud in the first place; a pseud who took more effort.
You can do as them and hide it.
>>
>>8140603
>>8140604
t. newfag pseud
>>
>>8140610
And here, someone who took the effort. Congratulations.
>>
>>8140616
you suck
>>
>>8140518
start with the greeks
>>
>>8140610
But if you want to become a pseud aren't newfag pseuds the ones you should look to for how to do it?
>>
>>8140625
im not op you stupid fucking newfag
>>
>>8140630
You sound like a psued
>>
>>8140518
'The Picture of Dorian Gray'.
>>
infinite jest
>>
Force yourself through Ulysses and then talk about how genius it is and how nothing else comes close, even though you found it so boring that you continually counted how many pages were left throughout the read. Proceed directly to pseud 'Go' and collect 200 pseud dollars.
>>
>>8141018
lol not OP but I did that. except the part where I talk about how good it is. I thought it was shit
>>
Pseuds don't read books. They read maybe spark notes or a summary and some popular opinions they then present as their own.
>>
I'm a pseud and I read books. I'm reading the recognitions now. it's hilarious.
>>
It's "pseud" not "psued".
>>
>>8140518
Buy a copy of Thomas Piketty's Capital.
>>
>>8140997
You expect everyone to perceive this as the popular opinion and therefore uncritically accept it?

Is it because you do unto others as you would have them do unto you? Is that, in turn, because you've already stopped worrying and learned how to love the fact that you're a pseud?
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.