[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what a dope book. reminded me of libra. what are some other works
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 120780.jpg (110 KB, 478x648) Image search: [Google]
120780.jpg
110 KB, 478x648
what a dope book. reminded me of libra. what are some other works of fiction that revolve around real historical events?
>>
woops forgot you guys don't actually read books outside your yearly charts lel
>>
>>8136247
you're not the op
>>
There's an entire genre of this called "historical fiction", OP.
>>
Why is it that when somebody reads a book and posts about it, they have absolutely nothing to say.

How can somebody read a book and be totally absent of ideas to express.
>>
>>8136270
People just like to make threads, even if they don't have much to say. It'd be better to make posts like this in a generic "read/reading/to read" thread, but it doesn't really matter. 4chan is just for posting whatever you want.
>>
>>8136270
oh woops sorry. the book was really cool and interesting. I never knew about these spies. the book was also funny and cool. so all in all it was a really cool book. any others like it you guys recommend?
>>
>>8136315
That's pretty good. It's like a second grade book report.
>>
>>8136115
I'm glad you liked it, anon; it's one of my favorites. You might enjoy some of Vollmann's books, which normally have a lot of historical elements.
>>
Anything by EL Doctorow
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.