[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Don't forget, everybody! June is National Portrait Painting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
Don't forget, everybody! June is National Portrait Painting Month, NaPoPaMo for short! It doesn't matter if you've never painted a portrait before, just paint 21 square inches of portrait per day for one month. By the end of the month, you'll have a 630 square inch portrait. That's the same size as the Mona Lisa!
>>
>>8132941
Are you implying that daily work isn't how craft is developed?
>>
>>8132950
Are you implying that this post is sarcastic?
>>
>>8132941
Cool, I'll paint Van Eyck's Adoration of The Mystic Lamb or maybe Van Der Goes' Portinari Altarpiece.

Yes I know that neither of those are portraits.
>>
>>8132950
It's okay! If you're not into portrait painting, next month is National Marble Carving Month, NaMaCaMo for short! It doesn't matter if you've never carved marble before, just carve 415 pounds of marble per day for one month. By the end of the month, you'll have a 12,865 pound sculpture. That's the same size as Michelangelo's David!
>>
>>8133012
I don't like art, but lucky for me, August is National City Planning Month, NaCiPlaMo for short! It doesn't matter if you've never planned a city before, just plan 2 square miles of city per day for one month. By the end of the month, you'll have a 62 square mile city. That's the same size as Minneapolis!
>>
I'm honestly surprised that this thread concept hasn't shown up as an episode of south park
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.