[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
write whats on your mind
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: 1464549534023.jpg (57 KB, 625x450) Image search: [Google]
1464549534023.jpg
57 KB, 625x450
write whats on your mind
>>
cocks
>>
write hats off your mind
>>
>>8111778
Write, not type.
>>
I don't understand why this board can't see the value in plot-based books.
>>
>>8111802
It's reddit; what do you expect
>>
File: 1438230446709.jpg (462 KB, 1200x695) Image search: [Google]
1438230446709.jpg
462 KB, 1200x695
>>8111778
>>
i want a fat cock in my mouth as i rub the balls
>>
I don't wanna do these linguistics exercises, it's fucking boring and a waste of everyone's time.
>>
>>8111816
It's boring but not a waste of time if you expect to up your level.

Just take it easy, doing less instead of stopping complztly
>>
im so cuck i need a book about how not to be a cuck, leave a comment pls
>>
>>8111775
I am nauseated every time I log onto the computer and read the news. Cultural marxists are willingly poisoning the countries that spawned them. More and more muslims flood Europe and they love it. These guilt-ridden whites are the first to shout you down, to force their bullshit ideology. I don't understand, I really don't, how they can do this to themselves. It's like spitting in the face of your parents.

Go and read the newspapers and such about the things that Swedes, Germans, English, French are doing to appease these people who come to destroy our land.

Honestly I don't care what you think of me but really but we need a 4th Reich or something. I'm not even fucking joking. If WW2 took place in 2016 Europe I'd sign up with the goddamn SS.
>>
>>8111775
The fact that it is easy for me to write a system of differential equations that I can't even come close to solving in the next three years is pretty dope. The same with making a program that paints like Monet without actually teaching it to do so, and losing to a checkers AI you yourself wrote.

It gives me hope for humanity.
>>
>>8111775

i'm not sure how i got here. days and nights, yes of course, but the actions and reactions that took place in those settings. did everything i do in the past 2 years really have meaning from the one death that didn't make more than seconds to occur, but months leading up to it. will my future forever be the slave of my father's death? i whored it for applications, because it was true, but does that, in itself, take away my legitimacy and my actions. If it all leads back to another person's retirement of life, rather than to myself as a person, what am I? Was my upbringing that shit that needed someone to a dios for myself to do something or was i born a useless shit.

the college rejections, also, seem to point that i'm a useless stupid piece of shit.

i'm shit.

But I'm trying to change. I read books. Lots of books. Investing, fiction, programming, the whole. I want to make this all worthwhile and not just kill myself when my mother dies on her own time.

help me.

or don't.
fuck it.
>>
I'm obsessed with how I ought to live my life and have been for a few years now. I just can't figure it out, everything seems like it can be undermined and in this obsession I've more or less given myself a number of mental disorders. An obsession of how to best to be has led me to a lonely, anxious, awful state of being.

It's a sad, sad, pathetic joke my life.
>>
>>8114360
>"""""cultural marxists"""""
>helping refuges means we're destroying western civilization!

Stop believing the /pol/ hysteria. They've got you good, but you can still break away from that delusional, xenophobic worldview.
>>
ideas.
>>
>>8114431
Why do you respondrespond to him
>>
>>8111812
sauce?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.