[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Grit: The power of perseverence and passion
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (78 KB, 551x750) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
78 KB, 551x750
Has /lit/ read this book, is this any good or just a bunch of fluff?
Like would it help me in any way? Thinking of buying it
>>
>Angela

Dropped
>>
>self-help trash
>>
File: image.jpg (33 KB, 265x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33 KB, 265x400
>>8104754
>>8104765
Bu...but anon, she's a professor of psychology, she's won many awards for her contributions, it's not like it's written by some junkrat like pic related
>>
>>8104768
Self-help is never not trash, no matter who the author is.
>>
just start writing your shitty god damned book already, you procrastinating prick
>>
>>8104775
Self-Help books aren't supposed to change your life, you're supposed to change your life, they only serve to advice you on what to do. It's wouldn't say that all self-helps are trash, i would instead say that you have to act on helping yourself based on the advice given, which needs to happen in order for the process of reading it to work out.
>>
>>8104779
Fuck you, not rushing that shit.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.