[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw cant start a chapter without finishing it Am i the only
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: JackNicholson.jpg (224 KB, 850x1196) Image search: [Google]
JackNicholson.jpg
224 KB, 850x1196
>tfw cant start a chapter without finishing it
Am i the only one who does this? How do i stop?
>>
>>8101641
Read a book without chapters
>>
>>8101665
was gonna say the same thing. That will break your habit, OP, and force you to stop whether you like it or not.
>>
>>8101641
Same, I need completion of an episode to sleep.
>>
I thought this was normal
What kind of barbarian stops reading mid chapter?
>>
I honestly don't see the problem with that.
>>
If you can't it's OCD.
If you just like to do so it's normal.

You won't be able to stop doing it without feeling really bad if it's ocd.
>>
Nothing bad about that? It was written that way and it should be read that way
>>
File: 1418473319065.jpg (51 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1418473319065.jpg
51 KB, 500x500
>>8102292
OP will read the whole book without a break
>>
>>8101665
What's some good chapterlesscore
>>
I like it. It is especially good if you're reading on public transport or on breaks at work etc. I'd rather finish on a chapter than in the middle of one.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.