[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What the fuck am I supposed to do after I started with the Greeks?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
What the fuck am I supposed to do after I started with the Greeks?
>>
Read The Bible
>>
>>8099084
What version? Bloom says the King James Bible iirc.
>>
resume with the romans
>>
>>8099078
Fucking finish them first
>>
>>8099093
If I hear this phrase one more time in swear to g-d
>>
>>8099091
Sure, you can read the KJV if you want... the ESV and the NRSV are good too, more accurate because they have the benefit of better scholarship.
>>
>>8099078
Greek culture (plays and epics)
Greek history
Greek philosopy
Roman culture and values (oratory and poems+epics)
Roman history
Roman philosophy
Bible
>>
>>8099078
Realize you got meme'd
>>
>>8099121
this is a good start to LARP as a late roman empire neo-platonist
>>
File: 1462794534978.jpg (555 KB, 573x1805) Image search: [Google]
1462794534978.jpg
555 KB, 573x1805
>>8099153
Is that a good thing?
>>
>>8099169
yeah lol, getting memed is great, it's realllll good... this guy

you feelin' ok, brother???
>>
>>8099171
Noice. It feels good to get meme'd on all over the place
>>
>>8099078
Enjoy a better life. If you liked plato most, read the Christians, if you liked tragedy and the arts most, go with the renaissance, if you liked Aristotle most you can jump forward to the enlightenment-era guys. If you liked practical philosophy like the stoics, the existentialists are your guys. Based Greeks are based
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.