[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You enter in your room and see these gentlemen. What do you do?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: friends.jpg (65 KB, 500x378) Image search: [Google]
friends.jpg
65 KB, 500x378
You enter in your room and see these gentlemen.
What do you do?
>>
*fart*
>>
>>8089305
call the police
>>
Slowly back away then turn 360 degrees and sprint as fuck as I can then turn around and around the block, take a left, when I see the dentist then I know to take that road then I enter my house and order a pizza, go down stairs and come on 4chan.leg and write about my near death experience and how I saw these gay men.
>>
>>8089305
Joyce, Pound, and who are the other two?
>>
>>8089305
KILL WHITEY
>>
I say that they get the wrong door and leather club's two blocks down.
>>
File: gg.png (5 KB, 240x200) Image search: [Google]
gg.png
5 KB, 240x200
>>8089305
>>
>>8089354
Ford Madox Ford and John Quinn
>>
"Hey, it's James Joyce! How are you? I haven't read Ulysses, but I heard it's outstanding. I read 'The Dead,' but I don't remember much of it. Apparently you - I mean, the character was mad because he got cucked by a ghost? Pretty beta. Yeah, cuck and beta are future words, do you smoke weed."
>>
>>8089305
Fart as loud as possible
>>
>>8089538
Lol
>>
"Hello."
>>
o shit whaddup
>>
I ask them to proofread and point out any mistakes on my Beckett/Joyce slashfic.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.