[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mommy Issues and Butthurt: The Person
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 220px-Schopenhauer.jpg (10 KB, 220x263) Image search: [Google]
220px-Schopenhauer.jpg
10 KB, 220x263
Mommy Issues and Butthurt: The Person
>>
>>8086674
Mommy Issues and Butthurt: The Post
>>
He was just a rational man.
>>
you mean freud
>>
File: 1464122011348.jpg (24 KB, 640x463) Image search: [Google]
1464122011348.jpg
24 KB, 640x463
>>8086710
>his mother's writing gets more attention than him
>gets in a shoving match with a group of ladies that were being too loud in a public area
>writes an entire essay on how women are children
>rational
>>
dont you have some naked selfies to post on /soc/ slut?
>>
>>8086674
Literally who: The person
FT4Y
>>
>>8086776
the essay was spot on though
>>
>>8086776
he was a proto-robot. He even unleashed his REEEEEE power on a roastie.
>>
>>8086823
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zen_and_the_Art_of_Motorcycle_Maintenance

A little off topic but a friend of mine giving me this to read ,judging from the description and him being a "DUDE WEED LMAO" i don't want to.

Have any of you faggots have read this shit?
>>
>>8086829
"JuAST LOTUS POSITION AND NIRVANA BRO LMAO!!! IT ALWAYS WORKS PASS DA SPLIFF!!!"

fuck off
>>
>>8086834
i am critical of these too,it's just he is insisting and i am going out with his cousin.That's the pressure here.
>>
>>8086829
Meme book desu. Read Nietzsche and the Upanishads instead.
>>
>>8086852
How is upanishads?
>>
>>8086811
>spot on
It is 100% trash talking with little to no evidence to back up what he says other than personal experience which he tries to apply universally.
Literally a dumbass.
>>
>>8086870

Sounds like your cuntflabs got roasted by Schoppy. Stay mad, roastie.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.