[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Literary paraphernalia thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (276 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
276 KB, 1200x900
Just pre ordered pic related.

It's Recordings of William S Burroughs reading his favourite parts of naked lunch over punk/psych instrumentals.

What's some other obscure literary paraphernalia that you own/are aware of?
>>
I have these obscure things called books. The text goes onto them and then you read it off of them
>>
>>8084242
where'd you pre-order that? I'm pretty interested.
>>
>>8084242
I own a philosophers jumper for every day of the week.
>>
>>8084298
It's going to look like I'm just trying to promote, but here you go. It was posted by wsb's Facebook page.

I couldn't find any snippets or anything, but I didn't want to miss out, just in case they only do one pressing.

https://khannibalism.bandcamp.com/album/let-me-hang-you
>>
I have an original copy of a lithograph of the description de le egypte which was made on the expedition to egypt by napoleon.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Description_de_l%27%C3%89gypte
>>
>>8084242
I have a chip of the rosetta stone
>>
I have a huge boner.
>>
>>8084342
I honestly laughed.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.