[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
oh my fucking god lit, a picture of dorian grey is so hard to read.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
oh my fucking god lit, a picture of dorian grey is so hard to read.
>>
>>8084160
what? no it isn't
>>
its actually one of the easiest book in the western canon
then again youre posting a /v/ image so you probably have a double digit iq
>>
>>8084169
YES IT IS! go to like page 42 and 43. the way oscar wilde writes is fucking fucky fuck with my brain you fucking fuck.
>>
Are you the esl guy who posted about reading this before. If you are keep at it.
>>
>>8084190
esl?
>>
>>8084191

foreign fuck boy
>>
I gave up on it. It's just a shitload of aphorisms that you could each reverse and make no difference to the book
>>
>>8084160
I had to reread sentences, maybe im retarded, do it at your own pace anonette
>>
Its not too bad until this chapter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxlCfoZholo
>>
>>8084180
That's how I write, too. It's not that hard to understand.
>>
>>8084160
Surely it needn't prove so daunting of a task if you as the reader would just accept that it's a fairly British-sounding book, innit

>he subvocalizes The Picture of Dorian Gray with an American accent
lmaooo
>>
>>8085659
hahaha you write like a pigeon.
>>
I definitely got confused a few times and had to reread bits. I dont think his writing is particularly hard but anytime language and way of speak from a different era is used it can be a bit confusing.
>>
>>8085673
what did he mean by this
>>
>>8084160
>highschool book
>hard to read
You shouldn't be here.
I feel like we're being baited.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.