[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/lit/ writes a series
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: ac1.jpg (14 KB, 191x264) Image search: [Google]
ac1.jpg
14 KB, 191x264
I'm doing a little experiment. I've posted this already on /co/ and /lit/, and I want to see how 2 completely different boards with different preferences will tackle the question. You can take it as serious or as comical as you want, I just want to see what will become of the end product (if there is any) is all

Let's play a little game

You are the head writer for a brand new series. The series itself is about a Superman-like character.

He is fast, strong, invulnerable, able to fly, and can shoot energy from his eyes

The only real restriction that you have is that this Superman Analogue must be the main character or, at the very least, one of the main characters. Other than that, you can do whatever you want. You all set the rules to this universe. You decide his origins, his limits, his weaknesses, his friends, his foes, etc.

The only other rule is that there cannot be any contradictions between what you post. So, for instance, if one person says he can survive in space while another person says he still needs to breath and can't, whatever was posted first will rule over it.

Got it? Great

Go
>>
>>8081393
Super commie realizes that he is eating form the trash can, and the name of the trash can is ideology.
>>
>>8081393
He is immortal. He has always been. All he seeks is a way to die. Eventually he befriends a ghost who fucks him up his own dick
>>
>>8081393
He rules the world and concentrates all efforts and resources into finding a way for him to die.
>>
>>8081393
The story is told from the point of view of his wife and children - an aspect of life that is oftentimes forgotten in this Superman Analogue's life. He is still the main character, but it discusses the difficulties of living with someone who is immortal, invulnerable, and likely exposed to much tragedy.
>>
File: 1463404263457.jpg (6 KB, 188x159) Image search: [Google]
1463404263457.jpg
6 KB, 188x159
He suffers from insomnia and sleepwalks. Sometimes he goes to sleep only to wake up as a subconciously ridden murderer. He kills isolated objectives with a blunt hit on their spine. Most of them don't even know what hit them. It's always random people in the streets at night and it's always one per night. There's usually one of these nights per month.
>>
File: 1461849876671.jpg (374 KB, 1140x1567) Image search: [Google]
1461849876671.jpg
374 KB, 1140x1567
He has lost his mom.
>>
All of his fathers before him, each from different realities, different eras of this grand timeline, each got arthritis when they turned 14 billion years old, the exact age he was soon to turn.
>>
>>8081393
He screams while cumming across the sky and eats bananas for breakfast.
>>
While immortal he can still get sick, his main nemesis (a thinly veiled Donald Trump-caricature, the comic is written by commies) often poisons his food while getting up to shenanigans (such as burning down orphanages)
>>
File: feels.png (225 KB, 2400x2400) Image search: [Google]
feels.png
225 KB, 2400x2400
>>8081393
He is lonely. So lonely.
>>
>>8081393
despite his amazing powers, there is nothing to do with them. The world is generally great and his abilities won't make it better.
>>
He secretly fucks men. This has put a lot of stress on himself knowing at any minute his family may find out. He has become very confused.

Thus, he wants to kill himself because in his heart he feels he is a woman. However, due to his ability to heal/regenerate limbs he cannot successfully turn his cock into a pussy because it just regenerates back.
>>
>>8081393
He inspires many false versions of himself. And he has an anti superman figure who comes to power when he's away and dominates the world in 7 years, first 3 is a somewhat okay time, the rest of the years he's a tyrant. Then Superman comes back and ends it all.
>>
>>8084264
Where did he go you ask? He went on a journey across the universe in search of a sex-change operation. He comes back as a woman and is now refereed to as "she" in future context.
>>
>>8081393
Due to his vast age yet susceptibility to illness his penchance for fucking men secretly he has resulted in him contracting every known STD, his sexual partners rarely survive a week after fucking then which helps conceal his secret but also adds to his guilt tremendously
>>
Not only did she gain tits and a vag on his journey but planet Gaycock's technology was so advanced that her chemistry was also change to resemble that of a females.

Now instead of actually fighting crime and shit Superbitch lays on the couch all day and complains. Also, a few days a month she throws mega tantrums which has resulted in the destruction of many of the seven world wonders. There are now only four.
>>
>>8081393
He is black
Has a massive cock
Every blonde he meets has a dream sequence where our hero destroy her ass.
>>
>>8081393
i think i'll go over to /co/ and propose exactly this, except instead of putting forward a Superman-like character i'll pitch someone like Tyrone Slothrop.

and watch as they try to make him into Superman.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.