[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Recommend me good books on morbid reality: war, genocide, cults,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (79 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
79 KB, 600x450
Recommend me good books on morbid reality: war, genocide, cults, natural disasters, mental illness, poverty, famine, crime, etc.
>>
File: Gravitys_rainbow_cover.jpg (103 KB, 392x574) Image search: [Google]
Gravitys_rainbow_cover.jpg
103 KB, 392x574
>>8079944
>>
The 3rd harry potter is fucked uppppp
>>
>>8079944
The Recognitions
The Tunnel
Women and Meme
>>
The Jewish War - Josephus
Berserk - Miura
Destroying the World to Save It: Aum Shinrikyo, Apocalyptic Violence, and the New Global Terrorism - Lifton
Torture: A Collection - Sanford
>>
Storm of Steel is a brutal account of WWI.
Under the Volcano is an interesting look at self-destruction with the absolute best depiction of alcoholism and drunkenness in general I've ever read.
>>
>>8079960

is this the new meme trilogy?
>>
>>8079981
Hey, I reverse image searched this image, and it says that it is from a war in Poland. My grandfather has a picture of this though from a WWII concentration camp. I don't know if it is the same photo off of the top of my head. Was this a common torture method?
>>
>>8079944

Romeo Dallaire, Shake Hands with the Devil (on Rwanda, where the author commanded the UN force during the genocide).
>>
>>8081211
Yes
>>
>>8079944
>>
>>8081350
Stop recommending this shit
>>
>>8079944
Martin eden is pretty sad and was a quasi autobiography by Jack London
>>
>>8079944
pick up a history book, you dolt
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.