[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Need to write a short story for an exam but have no ideas any help?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: wordd.jpg (37 KB, 890x246) Image search: [Google]
wordd.jpg
37 KB, 890x246
Need to write a short story for an exam but have no ideas any help?
>>
Terrible post. Probably one of the worst I've ever seen here.
>>
Good starting point. Just go from there. Remember to shoot a guy because the sun
>>
>>8078765
>Remember to shoot a guy because the sun
Reference please? This sounds interesting.
>>
>>8078771
jesus fucking christ
>>
>>8078771
Nausea by JP Sartre
>>
Retell a classic story. It could be a fairy tale, mythology or whatever. Just pick one and figure out how to change it. Recently I wrote something for class where I retold 3 Little Pigs from the eldest pig's perspective and my teacher ate that shit up
>>
>>8078761
stop trying to force a meme
>>
>>8078771
Hello! You should really read "The Stranger" by Albert Camus because your OP seemed like an almost direct rip off of it.
>>
>I was upset and HAD no one to turn to |

Write something completely off the wall. Sci-fi setting in the future but make it a personal story that has nothing to do with the place and time.
>>
>>8078777
nope, the stranger or the outsider by albert camus. the opening stands like this; "mother died today. or, maybe, yesterday, i can't be sure."
>>
>>8078801
It was a meme, my man.
>>
I'm not OP.

>>8078777
I just read that a few weeks ago, nice try.

>>8078791
>>8078801
Thanks you two. The Stranger is one of the next books I was going to read.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.