[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is your writing up to professional standards? Give me one descriptive
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 1456766659859.jpg (120 KB, 826x826) Image search: [Google]
1456766659859.jpg
120 KB, 826x826
Is your writing up to professional standards? Give me one descriptive paragraph about a sports game.
>>
I'll do it if you pay me, faggot.
>>
Do your own homework.
>>
>On 2 Hal now kicks a second serve to the ad court with so much left-handed top on it that it almost kicks up over Port Washington #2 guy's head. It's clearly carnage up there on Show courts 1 and 2. Dr Travis will be irrepressible. The gallery is barely even applauding Wayne and Incandenza anymore; at a certain point it becomes like Romans applauding lions. All the coaches and staff and P.W.T.A. parents and civilians in the overhead gallery wear tennis outfits, the white high socks and tucked-in shirts of people who do not really play.
>Schact and his man play.
>>
I would if I knew how sports worked.
>>
>>8071114
No, Meth Obama, I won't do it.
>>
>>8071114
Just give it a break with this kind of threads. No decent writer is gonna write any decent shit just because some anon tells them to.
>>
File: doce.jpg (13 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
doce.jpg
13 KB, 225x225
He batted the dust from his baseball shoes and the dust fell, dusting the plate below him ominously. He swung the bat a practice swing. It went swish in the air. He kicked a little dust onto the plate - an old trick he'd picked up in the minors. "What the pitcher can't see he can't throw over, hahaha." he thought to himself. The umpire behind him loomed big like the empire state building, and the catcher sat squat like a king kong at his feet, throwing his swollen chimp hand again and again into his catching glove. The catcher signaled to the pitcher with the secret maneuvers he had learned at practice the other day, "watch out, this guy plays dirty ball, he's trying to give you the old dusty home plate." The pitcher saw and read the hand signals and nodded to let the catcher know he had done that. His eyes seemed to say, "Well if this batter wants to play dirty I know a few tricks myself." The pitcher slowly pretended to itch his belly, but what he was really doing was putting some spit he had hidden in his shirt earlier onto the ball. The batter spat into the dirt of the diamond as if to say, "Bring it on!"
>>
>>8071286
He.. He.. He.. He..
>>
The idiots ate and drank too much watching men who would never know their names kick a ball around for a few hours and looked forward to the next time this would happen which would be tomorrow and the day after that.
>>
>>8071286
Well done...well done indeed
>>
>>8071295
>doesn't understand what sports can really mean
>>
>>8071295
>le sportsball am i rite XD its so stupid i mean come on! now back to my chinese cartoons
>>
File: sad cat.jpg (21 KB, 400x311) Image search: [Google]
sad cat.jpg
21 KB, 400x311
>Helping a homework thread

You keep sliding /lit/
>>
Todd's new Lloyd Christmas haircut made the audience cringe even more at his mongoloid features.
>>
Gabriel Loquez scored in the 28th minute to seal the victory for Porto Del Juentos. This win moves them up second in the championship, with their game in hand against Los Madros coming up this weekend giving them an opportunity to move top.

This is what most sports journalism is.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.