[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Exquisite Homosexual Misogyny
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
>"I am afraid that women appreciate cruelty, downright cruelty, more than anything else. They have wonderfully primitive instincts. We have emancipated them, but they remain slaves looking for their masters, all the same. They love being dominated."
>>
>>8065620
Anything by Hemingway
>>
File: Schopenhauer intensifies.png (120 KB, 850x400) Image search: [Google]
Schopenhauer intensifies.png
120 KB, 850x400
You rang?

Heterosexuals do it better; for they get to know women in every sense.
>>
>>8065627
>Schopenhauer
>heterosexual
>>
>>8065629

He was a master womaniser in his youth. Then when he got older, he saw sense and started throwing them down stairs/etc.
>>
>>8065631
>He was a master womaniser in his youth.

According to who? Schopenhauer?
Guy was probably a permavirgin
>>
>>8065627

>In another context, Schopenhauer reiterated his antidemocratic-eugenic thesis: "If you want Utopian plans, I would say: the only solution to the problem is the despotism of the wise and noble members of a genuine aristocracy, a genuine nobility, achieved by mating the most magnanimous men with the cleverest and most gifted women. This proposal constitutes my Utopia and my Platonic Republic."[73] Analysts (e.g., Keith Ansell-Pearson) have suggested that Schopenhauer's advocacy of anti-egalitarianism and eugenics influenced the neo-aristocratic philosophy of Friedrich Nietzsche, who initially considered Schopenhauer his mentor.

God, Wikipedia is so cucked.
>>
>>8065638
He had a daughter who died.
Schoppy being a virgin is a modern feminist misogyny=no pussy fallacy. In reality most misogynists get more pussy
>>
>>8065654
>misogyny=no pussy

I don't even think Feminists believe this senpai, It's pretty well known feminist guys go dry.
>>
>>8065649
what's cucked about this
>>
>>8065660
True, because most feminists makes auxiliaries of the half-men. They may be white knights, cripples or fags.
>>
>>8065620
>the truth is misogynistic
>>
>>8065620
>equating a writer's views with that of his characters
Wew lad
>>
>>8066427
Not sure where I did that. I think it's pretty well established that Lord Henry is how the public saw him, Basil, how he saw himself, and Dorian, who he wanted to be.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.