[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the best biography of Hitler?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (31 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31 KB, 480x360
What is the best biography of Hitler?
>>
>>8059905
Forget everything- read Hitlers Revolution. You can find it on amazon
>>
maybe Ian Kershaws
>>
my diary desu
>>
>>8060497
lol
>>
>>8060497
Haha this "meme" made me "kek," (is that how you spell it?) as you guys would say. The reason being that it implied that the author of the post was adolf hitler "irl" which is humorous because 1) it is not possible because hitler has passed and 2) hitler would not be posting on an imageboard such as this, even were he to have lived to this moment. But, I'm not exactly too sure as to the origin of the "desu" component of this "meme." "Desu," to my knowledge, is the japanese form of the linking verb "is, be, are, am," or something of the likes. The diary part I understand, but can someone please explain the "is be are am" part? Is it simply "My diary is ____" (Filled in in this case by "the best biography of Hitler)? I welcome any help, and hope to receive more amusement from you witty fellows in the future.
>>
>>8060497
epic! epic! epic! epic! epic! epic! epic! epic! epic! epic! epic! epic! epic! epic! epic! epic! epic! epic! epic! epic! epic! epic! epic! epic!
>>
>>8060097
Which one though? Is the one book called Hitler just an abridged version of the other two?
>>
File: 1462809517771.jpg (100 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1462809517771.jpg
100 KB, 960x960
>>8060549
well explained fellow channer. I believe desu is some form of "in-joke" filter. Right around October, the new 4chan owner pulled a hilarious prank that ended up sticking around. "DESU" is now auto- filtered into the japanese verb, "Desu" you described. Such a prime joke, makes me kek out loud every time. Oh look, typing this out made me lose my sides into orbit.
>>
Mein Kampf vol. 1 and 2, you fucking retard.

Autobiographies are always better than biographies.
>>
>>8061881
>autobiographies are always better than biographies
Don't post anymore.
>>
>>8061906
Here's my autobiography, anon:
I'm big
I'm strong
I have a colossal penis
I get laid whenever I want
I fuck everyone's mother
I make more money than you
I have an IQ of 293
>>
>>8061881

No. If you'd actually read what you recommend, you'd know he spends only a few paragraphs on his childhood, his mother's death, and other defining events. There's nothing at all about his time as a homeless bum.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.