[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have nothing but a complete lack of surprise that Collected
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 47827496429749334.jpg (14 KB, 372x300) Image search: [Google]
47827496429749334.jpg
14 KB, 372x300
I have nothing but a complete lack of surprise that Collected Tweets was a pathetic, abysmal failure of a book, and I have nothing but scorn and contemptuous laughter for the morons who have been supporting Tao Lin for years with patronage. Laziness and lack of organisation will ALWAYS shine through, in the end.

Tao Lin has based his entire schtick around "humorous irony" but this time, when he himself was put to the test ("can YOU make a good book, with all your supposed knowledge about it?") his true colors shone through for all to see. I knew it would happen, of course. I knew it from the first time I decided to bite the proverbial bullet and attempt to read Tai Pei.

Hopefully as a direct result of this, one or more of the members of Tao Lin's entourage will realise that they are, and have been, nothing but an abhorrent failure "half-assing it" through life, and put an end to it. Their life, that is. Now THAT I would give patronage to.

Make your suicides happen, Tao and Mira. It's the only chance at redemption you all have.
>>
>>8059793
Tao Lin pls go.
>>
Let's talk about Mira Gonzalez's sweaty socked feet.
>>
>>8059793
What's the point of this thread, exactly? No one even cares about Tao Lin anymore.
>>
>>8059793
This will happen when they realise its the only way for them to further pursue their lazy definition of fame.
>>
>>8059793
Is this an RLM pasta
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.