[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this an example of a kafkaesque movie?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: check them.jpg (96 KB, 1000x1481) Image search: [Google]
check them.jpg
96 KB, 1000x1481
Is this an example of a kafkaesque movie?
>>
>>8054126
mullholland dr
>>
>>8054126
I wonder if the Big Bang Theory guys ever look over at the careers of the IT Crowd guys and feel jelly
>>
>>8054126
>literally a Dostoyevsky adaptation
...but yeah, it's actually pretty Kafkaesque tbf.
>>
IIRC the first, scene-setting half of this was a lot better than the second when the plot kicked in. Still well worth watching though.
>>
alri jordy
>>
>>8054132
>$1 mill+ per episode for each of the main cast
They're fine
>>
>>8054126
More like dostoievskaeske friendo.
>>
>>8054174
But they've all been around for a while, and they also have the spectre of Friends to look at.

I mean there you are on your 9th season making 1M per episode, and then you hear Matt LeBlanc is working with Chris Evans. No not that Chris Evans. That is the orange future before you.
>>
I bet you haven't even read this short story which is more "kafkaesque" than some of Kafka's
>>
>>8054199
>>8054249
Yes you've read the story too, well done

Insufferable
>>
File: face-with-tears-of-joy.jpg (40 KB, 618x618) Image search: [Google]
face-with-tears-of-joy.jpg
40 KB, 618x618
>when Golyadkin's double orders 10 pies
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
If a post contains illegal content, please click on its [Report] button and follow the instructions.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need information for a Poster - you need to contact them.
This website shows only archived content and is not affiliated with 4chan in any way.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 1XVgDnu36zCj97gLdeSwHMdiJaBkqhtMK